Were Britney's legs highly photoshoped in Work *****?

Dynasty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
9 minutes ago, Maryy said:

big high heels and a 'slimmer' effect in the whole video. but that was not photoshopped. 

i almost forgot how visually appealing Work ***** video is... and i love the choreo so much! :queenriri:

The choreo is by the two gay boys, right?

42 minutes ago, Maryy said:

big high heels and a 'slimmer' effect in the whole video. but that was not photoshopped. 

i almost forgot how visually appealing Work ***** video is... and i love the choreo so much! :queenriri:

true true, im in love with her in this vid tbh, she looks like a bdsm barbie

So first ill say, Work ***** video IS good but SP is SOO much better wow

And second with the photoshopping. Her videos have been being edited for agessss... I forget when but just recently Brit said in an interview that she doesnt worry much about how her body looks in videos because it can be fixed and edited but on stage blah blah blah or something like that..

So it happens, she knows, and she likes it

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Yes it's edited like almost all of her videos since GM but it's a common practise especially for women who are expected to look like their 20yo self, cause god forbit, no one should get older and get a few pounds

No...ALL of her videos were edited. Toxic for example. it's a common thing. all the artists do it not only Britney and it bothers me when the media bashes her for that as if she was the only one 

Archived