Choreographer Yanis Marshall's Routine For Britney's "Slumber Party" Will Make You Go Crazy Tho

Jordan Miller

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just needs to get permission from the label or Britney's team to post it..thats all..

Also,  I liked the girl group. They did the choreography very well, it was overly done like the previous groups. Watching the lead girl, I was like "Britney could def do this"..the last group was good too, but the guy should wear black sweats or jeans...his *** sweats.

10 hours ago, floopy22 said:

How is this a bad thing? His spastic seizureography is ****.

If you use a song as background music for a video it will be blocked automatically because of YouTube's algorithms. It does not mean someone deliberately went and blocked the video.

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Ugh this is just so bad.  Even worse than Brian Friedman lol. :unbelievableney:

The original choreo is sooooo much better and suits the song the better.  It's a challenging choreo compared to her other routines, while at the same time reasonable to match the tempo and mood of the song and the dancers sync.  This Yanis choreo on the other hand is way too busy and messy, and doesn't match the song at all.  It's honestly like a random choreo mixed with their usual moves tweaked to go with certain parts of the song... but it's not personal or matching to the song at all, I feel sorry for all those people standing around learning from these two.  

Sorry guys, Original  :hipney: >>>>>>>> Yanis :squintney:

I AGREE!!! 

Alot of the choreographies I see are way too busy and too fast, and people are saying they want Britney to do these. But these types of dances are, for just that... Dances not to accompany a performer singing. Her top priority is to sing, and even if she is lip syncing, she should be doing choreo that at least attempts to  make it look like she'd be able to be singing while dancing, and these choreo's almost never do.

6 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

THe first ones he did was cool like wow that dudes getting down in heels. After you see 30 of the videos and it's all the same sissy movements to different songs just gets stale. Kudos for him but it's not my cup of tea I click and then keep moving 

Sissy movements :squintney:? But true at the same moves but hey free promo. Already saw it on a non britney Instagram acct

I did not like the choreography at all until the 3 girls started their routine and the girl in the front at times, and I say this very loosely, at times reminded me of the way Britney used to dance but in a lot sloppier of a method. Britney was always extremely tight with her choreography, never sloppy. :slayney:

1) That is definitely good choreography, but it is NOT Britney choreography. :lessons: Though it's the closest thing I've seen from her in the past 5 years... And she's not even the one serving. The blond chick at 2:51 is. :lessons: 

2) All these damn men in stilettos giving me anxiety 'cause I'm horrified one of them is about to snap an ankle trying to dance. :lessons:

3) How could you NOT use a "these choreos will make you OOH" pun? :icant2: 

I don't like this Yanis' choreo's at all. It's like he's trying to make a ******* dancing-with-the-stars-salsa out of everything. It's a little too extra for me, like tone it down a notch and get back to the song and what the song is about, don't make it about showing off how fast you can move, twirl and hairflip in high heels.

I HONESTLY prefer Britney's recent choreo's over this. 

I liked more CYM Choreography, but this ain't bad either. I don't understand people bashing him, he's dancing nice choreography with passion and technique that your favorite will never do it again. You are bashing a guy who is such a great dancer and then acting suprised when people bash Britney because of her dancing. 

I wish Britney could dance choreography like CYM and look great like him or his dancers while doing it.

Stop bashing and enjoy dancing!

15 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

he's dancing nice choreography with passion and technique that your favorite will never do it again.

britney's laziestmoves are more artistic and better than this guy's same rapid moves. he is just trying too hard to show how fast he  can move and do hairflips in high heels. 

9 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

britney's laziestmoves are more artistic and better than this guy's same rapid moves. he is just trying too hard to show how fast he  can move and do hairflips in high heels. 

Oh and Britney's moves are so fresh and in every choreography she has totally new moves. Just stop bashing a guy and I can't believe that people say he's too feminine, I believe those are the ones who are really feminine but trying to hide it. And then they are surprised when people are not tolerant towards gays. 

Just enjoy music and dancing.

Archived