Blackout 2.0, ITZ 2.0, or Glory 2.0 for B10

Michaelgiftos

B10   

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any one of those choices would be repetitive. I don't know Britney as being a repetitive artist, rather an experimenting one.. 

I want something new, fresh. I want her to have a creative process like she had with Blackout and ITZ. I want her to have fun and to dance to her own music not a 2.0 album. Save that to when she's 50

:imcute:

None..

B10 should be its own tbh...what makes those albums great is that she lived moments that lead to them and I don't think they will feel the same.

She is in a different state in her life at the moment.She should try something new.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a 2.0 of some albums but I think the time has passed for that :squintney:

1 hour ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

No 2.0 just let britney do her thing and the album will be amazing. 

2 hours ago, Soni said:

None..

B10 should be its own tbh...what makes those albums great is that she lived moments that lead to them and I don't think they will feel the same.

She is in a different state in her life at the moment.She should try something new.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a 2.0 of some albums but I think the time has passed for that :squintney:

2 hours ago, DaRealMVP said:

Any one of those choices would be repetitive. I don't know Britney as being a repetitive artist, rather an experimenting one.. 

I want something new, fresh. I want her to have a creative process like she had with Blackout and ITZ. I want her to have fun and to dance to her own music not a 2.0 album. Save that to when she's 50

:imcute:

Archived