Blackout 2.0, ITZ 2.0, or Glory 2.0 for B10

Michaelgiftos

B10   

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Soni said:

None..

B10 should be its own tbh...what makes those albums great is that she lived moments that lead to them and I don't think they will feel the same.

She is in a different state in her life at the moment.She should try something new.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a 2.0 of some albums but I think the time has passed for that :squintney:

The last time she tried "something new" leaded us to Britney Jean :uknowit:

Jk tho, I love BJ ;)

But tbh after BJ album i'm seriously worried about the term "something new" :ehno: She should simply listen to herself, and recording music SHE likes, like she did with Glory. The last album proved that she know what music she wants to make. She must also be selfish about it with B10 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, alexevah said:

The last time she tried "something new" leaded us to Britney Jean :uknowit:

Jk tho, I love BJ ;)

But tbh after BJ album i'm seriously worried about the term "something new" :ehno: She should simply listen to herself, and recording music SHE likes, like she did with Glory. The last album proved that she know what music she wants to make. She must also be selfish about it with B10 

Well since 2010s , she only followed trends tbh.She didn't do anything experimental and her own.:sassybrit:

FF she tried using a little bit of Keesha's sound and got Max Martin for easy hits.
BJ she tried using Will.i.am cuz he made a hit for her?And her team just tried to milk him.
Glory is great but there is no denying that she followed the trends by using Bieber,Selena and Ariana's sound. (praising them and had almost the same people of producers&writers (+A&R of JB) as they had on their albums)

I don't think she had any choice for FF and BJ, and I am sure she was still getting used to have an almost full control with Glory so that's why the following of the trend on it   was an attempt to play it safe.
But I am sure that with B10 she will come back to her artistic roots and will slay our lives.:unbelievableney:

Archived