I'm Pretty Sure That It Isn't Humanly Possible To Get More Delusional Than This.

TheVirtuoso

4 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Omfg.... :crying1: You are right though, they didn't even film a MV for Just A Fool or Let There Be Love :( I am not trying to shade at all but Vegas seems to be the best thing for her career right now, she needs to start a residency... :weirdmeout:

Not myself tonight / Your body 2 wrong single choices, Just a fool sounds like it could be a hit, they messed it up and just wanted a song about *** (which never was controversial with her anyway (i mean the madonna kiss?), Dirty flopped hard in the us and they are still trying. She needs songs with a meaning as a single.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Not myself tonight / Your body 2 wrong single choices, Just a fool sounds like it could be a hit, they messed it up and just wanted a song about *** (which never was controversial with her anyway (i mean the madonna kiss?), Dirty flopped hard in the us and they are still trying. She needs songs with a meaning as a single.

Yes.

33 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Omfg.... :crying1: You are right though, they didn't even film a MV for Just A Fool or Let There Be Love :( I am not trying to shade at all but Vegas seems to be the best thing for her career right now, she needs to start a residency... :weirdmeout:

do you think the residency would sell tho? :orangu: 

I'm not gonna be delusional Xtina is insanely talented and more so than Britney vocal wise but its not just talent that makes you successful. The difference with Xtina and Britney is that Britney was always more humble, down to earth and kind compared to Xtina. She was a well known diva who had a bad attitude and it puts people off supporting her.

That's why Xtina hasn't been relevant since 2006. Also people were bored of her obvious desperation for attention.

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Also It was doing really well on Itunes and had Blake Shelton on it. He could have drawn in the Country crowd. But lbr that era was never going to be successfull. Christina herself didnt care about it and it showed.

Dirrty flopped in the US because it was banned from MTV and Radio. It was a success in most other countries. NMT was a terrible song choice.

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

do you think the residency would sell tho? :orangu: 

If Mariah who just lays and sits around on stage can sell then Christina can too. Mariahs last hit was ages ago, she is a super boring performer and she has a hard time singing like she used to.

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

I'm not gonna be delusional Xtina is insanely talented and more so than Britney vocal wise but its not just talent that makes you successful. The difference with Xtina and Britney is that Britney was always more humble, down to earth and kind compared to Xtina. She was a well known diva who had a bad attitude and it puts people off supporting her.

That's why Xtina hasn't been relevant since 2006. Also people were bored of her obvious desperation for attention.

You dont need to be likeable and humble to be successfull. Mariah, Beyonce, Madonna are non of those. 

I think its pretty unfair that you only judge Christina by the 2 years in her late teens that she acted bitchy but completly ignore all the good things she has said, the charities she donates to (a lot of them without publicity) and just say that she is not a kind person.

Im pretty sure most 36 year old women wouldnt want to be judged by their 20 year old self. Christina literally only had an attitude during her Stripped era and her B2B era after that was very successfull. So I dont think that impacted her at all.

Also desperation for attention? She literally locks herself in her gated community for most of her life to avoid paparazzi and rarly goes to any events. How is that desperate? Even in her prime she tried her best to lead a quiet life and took 4 years between records.

2 hours ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Yes he/she is succeeding LOL but I think we have her music too, not just her vocals :forkit: I loved Lotus a lot! I am obsessed with Cease Fire these days, such a heart-breaking song :crying2: 

I like the concept of Lotus but not the Execution tbh. Lyrically I really enjoy a not of songs (Best of me <3 ) but her voice at the time was really screachy and you can tell that she recorded it in her home sturio. A lot of songs sound like Demos to me.

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I feel like going on a tour would completely destroy any reputation she has left tbh:idkney: she simply cant sell anymore, she doesnt have hits, last 3 albums are a complete flop and she doesnt even have 2 singles because RCA wont invest due to her first singles completely failing in terms of sales :idkney:

No she definitley needs a hit record first and even then I dont think she could go beack to selling out stadiums. She would probably have to do a small arena tour first. Its sad but its her fault. You cant take 4-5 year breaks between records, not promote, only release 1-2 Music videos and never do anything publically and then expect the public to care about you the same way they did when you put actual effort into your carreer.  But her last 2 albums were a flop not last 3. Back to Basics did well, she even had the top grossing tour in 2007.

2 hours ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Just a Fool and Let there be love were never official singles tho. Kind of like Anticipating.

3 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

I like the concept of Lotus but not the Execution tbh. Lyrically I really enjoy a not of songs (Best of me <3 ) but her voice at the time was really screachy and you can tell that she recorded it in her home sturio. A lot of songs sound like Demos to me.

No she definitley needs a hit record first and even then I dont think she could go beack to selling out stadiums. She would probably have to do a small arena tour first. Its sad but its her fault. You cant take 4-5 year breaks between records, not promote, only release 1-2 Music videos and never do anything publically and then expect the public to care about you the same way they did when you put actual effort into your carreer.  But her last 2 albums were a flop not last 3. Back to Basics did well, she even had the top grossing tour in 2007.

Just a Fool and Let there be love were never official singles tho. Kind of like Anticipating.

Yeah but even Shattered Glass charted :weirdmeout: she was lowering her larynx soooo much in Lotus it was horrible, I agree. She sounds much better now. But even Lotus has some great notes like the F5 in Let There Be Love and the E5 in Make The World Move.

1 minute ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Yeah but even Shattered Glass charted :weirdmeout: she was lowering her larynx soooo much in Lotus it was horrible, I agree. She sounds much better now. But even Lotus has some great notes like the F5 in Let There Be Love and the E5 in Make The World Move.

Shattered Glass made it to 70 on the US Billboard Chartsand Just a Fool 71. They both werent singles so thats good.

I really would like to know what happened between Bionic release and Lotus. I mean she went from looking like  queen, having a beautiful voice and having a lot of passion to being a passionless potatoe with a shaky voice. And then she turned it all around again in 2013. I really hate that she is so private because I want to know all the juicy details.

I mean how is this the same person??

normal_gg_awards_press_room_1264126679.j155627158.jpg

Christina wishes she had the emotional depth and level of fame to make her lash out at the world by shaving her head in an epic statement about our society. 

As much as ppl joke about crazy britney, ppl know what she was going through and know it was a huge rock star **** you. 

15 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Shattered Glass made it to 70 on the US Billboard Chartsand Just a Fool 71. They both werent singles so thats good.

I really would like to know what happened between Bionic release and Lotus. I mean she went from looking like  queen, having a beautiful voice and having a lot of passion to being a passionless potatoe with a shaky voice. And then she turned it all around again in 2013. I really hate that she is so private because I want to know all the juicy details.

I mean how is this the same person??

normal_gg_awards_press_room_1264126679.j155627158.jpg

Same omg, Bionic era was sooo ******* great! Such a shame that it lasted for like 2 months...

4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Christina wishes she had the emotional depth and level of fame to make her lash out at the world by shaving her head in an epic statement about our society. 

As much as ppl joke about crazy britney, ppl know what she was going through and know it was a huge rock star **** you. 

Well Christina got arrested and gained a million pounds.. :saycheese: Maybe that was her rock star **** you :giggleney:

tumblr_n9mcb5o3II1qbhhnbo1_540.jpg02~122.jpg

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I feel like going on a tour would completely destroy any reputation she has left tbh:idkney: she simply cant sell anymore, she doesnt have hits, last 3 albums are a complete flop and she doesnt even have 2 singles because RCA wont invest due to her first singles completely failing in terms of sales :idkney:

Last 3? Back to basics sold well and had its hits. But yeah, her last hits were as a feat. MLJ, FTM, SS. I hope she comes back being more like herself And not following trends. I wish her next album would be smt like stripped or back to basics.

1 minute ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Same omg, Bionic era was sooo ******* great! Such a shame that it lasted for like 2 months...

Yeah it had a lot of potential. I really wish they would have released the album in 2009 when it was initially finished and then after that shot Burlesque instead of delaying the album a year. Then we would have gotten the album she actually wanted for us and we wouldnt have had NMT as a fist single.

sigh. I really loved the look she was going for and Im still sad that You Lost me never got to replace Beautiful as "her" ballad.

If there is one thing Im bitter about its the Bionic era.. She didnt deserve to succeed during Lotus but Bionic.. sigh

normal_83~4.jpgnormal_gg_awards_press_room_1264126738.jnormal_004~55.jpgnormal_6~0.jpg

normal_16~0.jpgst1_(20).jpg

7 minutes ago, Arya said:

Last 3? Back to basics sold well and had its hits. But yeah, her last hits were as a feat. MLJ, FTM, SS. I hope she comes back being more like herself And not following trends. I wish her next album would be smt like stripped or back to basics.

Oh me too! I also hope she sings more like she didn here. It suits her voice so much better than what she tried during Lotus.

Her voice is so pretty when she is singing relaxed.

1 minute ago, XtinaBrit said:

Yeah it had a lot of potential. I really wish they would have released the album in 2009 when it was initially finished and then after that shot Burlesque instead of delaying the album a year. Then we would have gotten the album she actually wanted for us and we wouldnt have had NMT as a fist single.

sigh. I really loved the look she was going for and Im still sad that You Lost me never got to replace Beautiful as "her" ballad.

If there is one thing Im bitter about its the Bionic era.. She didnt deserve to succeed during Lotus but Bionic.. sigh

normal_83~4.jpgnormal_gg_awards_press_room_1264126738.jnormal_004~55.jpgnormal_6~0.jpg

normal_16~0.jpgst1_(20).jpg

YES You Lost Me just slays in every single way, every ballad does from Bionic :forkit: we also had her best performance ever during that era. 

That B4 is Mariah-Whitney level good.

56 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Also It was doing really well on Itunes and had Blake Shelton on it. He could have drawn in the Country crowd. But lbr that era was never going to be successfull. Christina herself didnt care about it and it showed.

Dirrty flopped in the US because it was banned from MTV and Radio. It was a success in most other countries. NMT was a terrible song choice.

If Mariah who just lays and sits around on stage can sell then Christina can too. Mariahs last hit was ages ago, she is a super boring performer and she has a hard time singing like she used to.

You dont need to be likeable and humble to be successfull. Mariah, Beyonce, Madonna are non of those. 

I think its pretty unfair that you only judge Christina by the 2 years in her late teens that she acted bitchy but completly ignore all the good things she has said, the charities she donates to (a lot of them without publicity) and just say that she is not a kind person.

Im pretty sure most 36 year old women wouldnt want to be judged by their 20 year old self. Christina literally only had an attitude during her Stripped era and her B2B era after that was very successfull. So I dont think that impacted her at all.

Also desperation for attention? She literally locks herself in her gated community for most of her life to avoid paparazzi and rarly goes to any events. How is that desperate? Even in her prime she tried her best to lead a quiet life and took 4 years between records.

Ia with u. People hate on her for things she said about Britney 13 years ago. She was shady and sometimes seemed envious about Britney (i mean, there is an interview - blender i think - where she completely shaded Britney a lot for no reason whatsoever. She also shaded Madonna and Beyoncé. But i believe she has changed. She is so much more likeable now and doesnt shade anybody anymore for so long now. She grew and at least was never fake pretending she has sumper humble and charasmatic like beyonka tries it. 

I think the last time Christina was maybe desperate for attention was 2010 doing NMT. That erotica meets Gaga video. And the time was off bc that kinda of music had its return with blackout three years before, so xtina was super late after blackout and the fame. But after that she didnt try too much anymore. She is pretty reserved rn, trying to do her social Works and being a mom. She has her projetcs but to me she also doesnt seem desperate for attention at all. I think there was only two times she tried too much, with dirrty and NMT and US didnt supported it. Dirrty was because, as Britney, she also tried to change her image but she tried to shock a lot more.

People need to give this woman a break. Mariah is shady, diva until today and she isnt hated as christina. 

Archived