I'm Pretty Sure That It Isn't Humanly Possible To Get More Delusional Than This.

TheVirtuoso

5 hours ago, XtinaBrit said:

I think dont think its a competition of who has it worse. But if I had to chose Id say Britney had it worse between 2006-2008 and Christina for the rest of it. Christina also had a boyfriend that used her and turnd out to be gay, a manager that completly overworked her and stole from her, She has been called a ***** by the media for years even when most of the stories turned out to be fake, she has been critisized a lot more for her weight and then accused of stealing Gagas sound even though she had been planning to go futuristic during her pregnancy way before Gaga came out. Media can be cruel but its part of the business. :weirdmeout:

we are few, we are desperate BUT we exist! :saycheese:

SAME my god I loved those songs when they came out but those (+ ANOM) are the only songs she has consistently been singing since 2010. I cant hear them anymore

tumblr_n39vl11kKZ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Oh, I think Britney had some rough years since the JT bullshit in 2002. It got worse when she got with kfed and People couldnt believe the biggest pop star at the time was with a nobody. Also, the fact his ex was expecting a baby. And months before, it was Columbus that was also married! I feel like Britney also was also tore apart bc of her Weight gain in 2007-early 2008 and . The difference was she had two pregnancies in a row and they were super small when she started to gain Weight. Also she was acting weird and she didnt stay so long with that body. Christina was super skinny, gained more weight and Stayed longer that way and People didnt accept. But i felt like both were criticized a lot for their bodies. People make fun until today of Britney's belly in 07 vmas. 

I thought Jorge santos was bisexual? Didnt she say she knew he had a gay past? But yeah, the comparisons with Gaga were ridiculous and Perez Hilton had a huge part on it. At the time she had bangs in the 08 vmas Gaga wasnt even very famous yet. 

She has so many hits, I dunno why she only sings these three :byebitch:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, A.D. said:

The reviews weren't just better, they were all amazing. The finale received some criticism for being unnecessary cause episode 9 already wrapped enough stuff but it really was a great season. None of that forced humor you saw in Coven, Freakshow or Hotel. Hell, Gaga's character isn't even relevant and she only has 2 or 3 line deliveries. I'm sure Ryan Murphy read the terrible critical reception for ha acting :gloria:

BTW, @XtinaBrit, are you a Gaga fan? I didn't like the Do What You Want remix with X-Tina. They are both incredible vocalists and that's the best song from Artpop and an underrated bop but at the same time Gaga tried to do way too much to make it the next Poker Face :forkit:

Oh my, I hated Gaga on it. She couldnt even move her face from so much botox she has on it. I cannot believe she won a globe awards lol I mean, all the cast acted so damn well but her yet she was the one that was nominated and won :meltdown:

She is an amazing vocalist, she should focus more on her singing career so maybe she will get another good album :riha:

Just now, Arya said:

Oh, I think Britney had some rough years since the JT bullshit in 2002. It got worse when she got with kfed and People couldnt believe the biggest pop star at the time was with a nobody. Also, the fact his ex was expecting a baby. And months before, it was Columbus that was also married! I feel like Britney also was also tore apart bc of her Weight gain in 2007-early 2008 and . The difference was she had two pregnancies in a row and they were super small when she started to gain Weight. Also she was acting weird and she didnt stay so long with that body. Christina was super skinny, gained more weight and Stayed longer that way and People didnt accept. But i felt like both were criticized a lot for their bodies. People make fun until today of Britney's belly in 07 vmas. 

I thought Jorge santos was bisexual? Didnt she say she knew he had a gay past? But yeah, the comparisons with Gaga were ridiculous and Perez Hilton had a huge part on it. At the time she had bangs in the 08 vmas Gaga wasnt even very famous yet. 

She has so many hits, I dunno why she only sings these three :byebitch:

Yeah they both had some hard times in this business. A couple of days ago I found this picture and it made me so angry. I mean we all know she was out of shape back then but to see it in the press is infuriating.

britney2-e1457976782704.jpg

I know right? She could sing Hurt, I turn to you, The Voice Within or You Lost me instead of Beautiful ( I know not all of them are hits but they are singles) She could sing Candyman instead of ANOM and pretty much any other single instead of Fighter. Those three songs are getting so old. She could also just sing non singles at this point.

Im glad that Perez doesnt have the power he had in 08-11. It was ridiculous tbh. Im glad he at least admitted what happened.

31 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Yeah they both had some hard times in this business. A couple of days ago I found this picture and it made me so angry. I mean we all know she was out of shape back then but to see it in the press is infuriating.

britney2-e1457976782704.jpg

I know right? She could sing Hurt, I turn to you, The Voice Within or You Lost me instead of Beautiful ( I know not all of them are hits but they are singles) She could sing Candyman instead of ANOM and pretty much any other single instead of Fighter. Those three songs are getting so old. She could also just sing non singles at this point.

Im glad that Perez doesnt have the power he had in 08-11. It was ridiculous tbh. Im glad he at least admitted what happened.

I know she was heavy on the FF tour but for some reason on the fans videos it doesnt seem she had this belly at the time. Her belly was kinda of bloated but not like that, looking saggy, u know? But i applaud the fact that even when she is out of shape, she has the guts to wears tops. I think its a big **** you to the media and gp. Most of so called feminists wouldnt dare to put a top looking like this.

She has such good ballads, beautiful is beautiful but she kinda ruined for me. 

And now Perez is stalking brit on every damn pic she posts 

I think its weird how he admitted the Gaga thing and later Christina was on a song with her.

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

I know she was heavy on the FF tour but for some reason on the fans videos it doesnt seem she had this belly at the time. Her belly was kinda of bloated but not like that, looking saggy, u know? But i applause the fact that even when she is out of shape, she has the guts to wears tops. I think its a big **** you to the media and gp. Most of so called feminists wouldnt dare to put a top looking like this.

She has such good ballads, beautiful is beautiful but she kinda ruined for me. 

And now Perez is stalking brit on every damn pic she posts 

I think its weird how he admitted the Gaga thing and later Christina was on a song with her.

I think its just the picture tbh.. sure she was bloated and a bit chubbier than now but I think that picture was just taken at a bad time and angle.

I think it was more him then Gaga and the Duet was a big **** you from both of them. Or they just wanted to show that there are no hard feelings. I dont really know what they were thinking. It was clearly rushed and sounded terrible.

At least he is stalking Britney and being positive.

Yeah at this point Ill take any ballad over Beautiful. Whenever I put together my dream setlist in my head Beautiful, ANOM and Fighter are always missing. Ive heard them so many times before I dont think Ill ever need to see them again.

11 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

I think its just the picture tbh.. sure she was bloated and a bit chubbier than now but I think that picture was just taken at a bad time and angle.

I think it was more him then Gaga and the Duet was a big **** you from both of them. Or they just wanted to show that there are no hard feelings. I dont really know what they were thinking. It was clearly rushed and sounded terrible.

At least he is stalking Britney and being positive.

Yeah at this point Ill take any ballad over Beautiful. Whenever I put together my dream setlist in my head Beautiful, ANOM and Fighter are always missing. Ive heard them so many times before I dont think Ill ever need to see them again.

It kinda made me think If this particular one wasnt photoshoped tho. Maybe they put their differences behind. I remember that when Gaga came out, she said it was a compliment being compared to xtina. It was kinda at the same time when xtina said she didnt know what Gaga was lol I like the live performance. I like that song. It didnt do so well bc of the r kelly mess. I think she tried to erase that releasing one with xtina. Perez still posts terrible pics of Britney tho. Anyway, I love birds of Prey, I am, cruz, soar, impossible, walk away, hurt, oh mother, understand, the right man, hurt, lift me up, Save me from myself, all you need, you Lost me... So many.

Archived