I'm Pretty Sure That It Isn't Humanly Possible To Get More Delusional Than This.

TheVirtuoso

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ikr and it could be smt like your body that Christina doesnt need to scream on the whole damn song :meltdown:

I thought that maybe she only said beyonka bc she is so out there rn. But **** no, but im here for a duet from her with adele tho. Two powerhouse vocalists. Let that beyonka **** to uglyz or Nicki menage :shadelaugh:

Yeah They could do a duet where britney sings like in Someday and Christina like in Save me from myself

of a pop song wehere christina sings like in Get mine Get yours or Monday Morning and Britney sings in her Britney voice.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Arya said:

I  Love this performance and song. Its such a powerful ballad, i wish it was a single too. I like NMT but she should have chosen bionic, primadonna or even woohoo as the First single. And yeah, i like when she sings like that or that beautiful performance on CNN heroes, i hate when she starts screaming as she did singing imagine years ago. I saw a SS performance on masterclass from weeks ago and i thought it was pretty damn good too.

I live for Masterclass tbh.. I still dont know why she is doing it bceause it sure aint for the money that she isnt getting. But I dont care. I love it.

I mean 2:25 is so pretty

Also it got us the nicest Beautiful performance in years

4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

******* love every single one of those. Underappreciated also lives up to its title :crying1: Impossible is amazeballs too, Alicia Keys is one hell of a writer :crying4:

That's so cute. I wish she'd perform this again or any of the Burlesque tracks. The movie was horrible but the soundtrack slayed my ******. Express and Beautiful People are eargasmic :yesplease:

Same. I dont think we will ever see it live again. Wish Alicia had more success, she really deserves it.

Also one of my favorites because I love the performance. Ill love how she started talking to him in the middle.

2 hours ago, XtinaBrit said:

Shattered Glass made it to 70 on the US Billboard Chartsand Just a Fool 71. They both werent singles so thats good.

I really would like to know what happened between Bionic release and Lotus. I mean she went from looking like  queen, having a beautiful voice and having a lot of passion to being a passionless potatoe with a shaky voice. And then she turned it all around again in 2013. I really hate that she is so private because I want to know all the juicy details.

I mean how is this the same person??

normal_gg_awards_press_room_1264126679.j155627158.jpg

Eeek. I didn't realize it was that bad. I think it's pretty obvious that Bionic flopping and all the hate it received really got to her and destroyed her self esteem. Then the divorce and Burlesque semi-flopping made things even worse. She tried playing it safe with Lotus and releasing generic radio-ready singles and album but you could tell her heart wasn't in it judging by how she promoted it. And now I feel like she's scared to release her next single/album because she doesn't want to flop again :/

I honestly wish nothing but the best for Christina. She deserves it. One of, if not the best voice of our generation. I know she could have another successful era if she would release good music (Bionic singles were terrible lbr) and actually promote her work.

On a side note, I LOVE Lotus. It may be basic as ****, but it's the best kind of generic. It's her most GP friendly album since her debut and I feel like it's an important addition to her discography.

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Eeek. I didn't realize it was that bad. I think it's pretty obvious that Bionic flopping and all the hate it received really got to her and destroyed her self esteem. Then the divorce and Burlesque semi-flopping made things even worse. She tried playing it safe with Lotus and releasing generic radio-ready singles and album but you could tell her heart wasn't in it judging by how she promoted it. And now I feel like she's scared to release her next single/album because she doesn't want to flop again :/

I honestly wish nothing but the best for Christina. She deserves it. One of, if not the best voice of our generation. I know she could have another successful era if she would release good music (Bionic singles were terrible lbr) and actually promote her work.

On a side note, I LOVE Lotus. It may be basic as ****, but it's the best kind of generic. It's her most GP friendly album since her debut and I feel like it's an important addition to her discography.

Yeah I agree with what you wrote. Christina also has suffered from Depression for a long time. I mean she even went to a psychologist when she was a child because she was bullied so much in school. I dont think she can cope well with negativity. either she lashes out (stripped era) or she shuts down. I hope she can find her way again because everything post 2010 was a waste of talent.

tumblr_n34jw4neEN1sgpemmo1_400.gif

I like a lot of the songs on Lotus but the quality wasnt good imo. Her vocals were terrible and it all sounded so low quality. You could tell that she didnt care about it enough to record everything a million times like she did in previous records. I think her B2B self would be embarrassed to hear the voclas she released.

I think the worst part of Bionic flopping is that she geniunly loved that record and put a lot of work into it. I dont think Lotus flopping bothered her but Im sure she is still bitter about Biconic not doing well.

2 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Yeah I agree with what you wrote. Christina also has suffered from Depression for a long time. I mean she even went to a psychologist when she was a child because she was bullied so much in school. I dont think she can cope well with negativity. either she lashes out (stripped era) or she shuts down. I hope she can find her way again because everything post 2010 was a waste of talent.

I like a lot of the songs on Lotus but the quality wasnt good imo. Her vocals were terrible and it all sounded so low quality. You could tell that she didnt care about it enough to record everything a million times like she did in previous records. I think her B2B self would be embarrassed to hear the voclas she released.

I think the worst part of Bionic flopping is that she geniunly loved that record and put a lot of work into it. I dont think Lotus flopping bothered her but Im sure she is still bitter about Biconic not doing well.

Bionic was weighed down with bad single choices and controversy imo. All those stupid Gaga comparisons, and Perez using what little of his power he had left to tarnish Christina's name. And Not Myself Tonight and You Lost Me just aren't good songs. They're too boring, I still don't understand what she was thinking releasing NMT as the lead single. I would love to hear the original Bionic project before her label intervened and forced her to record safer material. From what's left it sounds like it would've been her best album to date. What would've really been great is if she would released Birds Of Prey as the lead Bionic single. It's a huge risk, but someone like Christina could've made it work (I'd also KILL to hear the other two songs she did with Ladytron).

And yeah, you can tell she didn't really care about Lotus. Everything from that era was a mess. From the promo, to the music, and even the album booklet. Some of the songs sound so rough, I  love Around The World but there's barely any instrumentation, it sounds unfinished.

1 hour ago, XtinaBrit said:

Same. I dont think we will ever see it live again. Wish Alicia had more success, she really deserves it.

Also one of my favorites because I love the performance. Ill love how she started talking to him in the middle.

I live for the BTB tour. She really entertained the whole show.

Yeah I loved 2010. Her beauty peak was 2006 imo but she looked great in 2010 and i loved her photoshoots too. so many photoshoots withour red lips <3

normal_007.jpgnormal_89879.jpgnormal_01~979.jpgnormal_tumblr_mx8280UzEx1qbhhnbo1_1280.j

She was such a natural beauty. I also think her peak was on the BTB era, even tho she was slaying in 2010 too. I used to love xtina with red lipstick when her face wasnt bloated and her lips werent done. I always wished Britney used more red lipstick too.

But yeah, Look at this:

Christina+Aguilera+Clive+Davis+Pre+Gramm

tumblr_novk81eL1t1qbhhnbo1_1280.jpg

Even her waist was sick

301571098-Christina_Aguilera_see_thru_pa

She is such a strong woman. I mean, even before linda perry gave beautiful to her, she was kinda Lost and sad. All the hell she suffered when she was a kid. I loved the letter she wrote for us years ago, so ******* honest and her performance of im ok on VH1 where she talks about and then sings almost in tears broke my heart. Her mom did an amazing job with her. I always felt Christina kinda held the **** more together than Britney. Britney also kinda didnt have a father figure bc she wasnt fond to hers. I know their stories are different and britney went thru a lot more **** on media, even with an ex telling personal stuffs publicly, but I think Christina is strong like Madonna, you know? Maybe bc her mom was more there for her than Lynne and Jamie ever were

I live for Masterclass tbh.. I still dont know why she is doing it bceause it sure aint for the money that she isnt getting. But I dont care. I love it.

I mean 2:25 is so pretty

Also it got us the nicest Beautiful performance in years

Tbh I already got bored with the voice, so I dont watch masterclass at all, but I saw the video and liked it. I still dont know why she is doing it tbh.

Oh my I used to love beautiful and fighter so much but im sick of Christina singing so much these songs in the last years :meltdown:

2 hours ago, A.D. said:

Speaking of Beyoncé, did you watch Roanoke? Girl, that was the AHS season we were craving for the last 3 years :yesplease:

I will leave X-Tina in peace from now on. In fact, Stripped is on my top 10 list of all-time favorite albums (it's ha Blackout :FOH:)

I still didnt watch it but I Will. Im glad it got better reviews bc I wouldnt watch If it was another freakshow or hotel :meltdown:

Im glad to hear :) I also love stripped! I compare to ITZ. 

9 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The reviews weren't just better, they were all amazing. The finale received some criticism for being unnecessary cause episode 9 already wrapped enough stuff but it really was a great season. None of that forced humor you saw in Coven, Freakshow or Hotel. Hell, Gaga's character isn't even relevant and she only has 2 or 3 line deliveries. I'm sure Ryan Murphy read the terrible critical reception for ha acting :gloria:

BTW, @XtinaBrit, are you a Gaga fan? I didn't like the Do What You Want remix with X-Tina. They are both incredible vocalists and that's the best song from Artpop and an underrated bop but at the same time Gaga tried to do way too much to make it the next Poker Face :forkit:

I used to be a fan when she came out but stopped during Born this way. I like her and think she is talented but I havent liked her last 2 albums tbh. I hated DWYW before and hated it even more with Christina. For some reason when she does a duet she spends the last minute of the song doing vocal runs and that really annoys me. Also I can hardly understand what she is saying in that song. Its just not good.

tumblr_n39jp60paT1rsh8hwo3_250.gif

yeah I really hated the Christina version of that song.

16 hours ago, Arya said:

She is such a strong woman. I mean, even before linda perry gave beautiful to her, she was kinda Lost and sad. All the hell she suffered when she was a kid. I loved the letter she wrote for us years ago, so ******* honest and her performance of im ok on VH1 where she talks about and then sings almost in tears broke my heart. Her mom did an amazing job with her. I always felt Christina kinda held the **** more together than Britney. Britney also kinda didnt have a father figure bc she wasnt fond to hers. I know their stories are different and britney went thru a lot more **** on media, even with an ex telling personal stuffs publicly, but I think Christina is strong like Madonna, you know? Maybe bc her mom was more there for her than Lynne and Jamie ever were

I think dont think its a competition of who has it worse. But if I had to chose Id say Britney had it worse between 2006-2008 and Christina for the rest of it. Christina also had a boyfriend that used her and turnd out to be gay, a manager that completly overworked her and stole from her, She has been called a ***** by the media for years even when most of the stories turned out to be fake, she has been critisized a lot more for her weight and then accused of stealing Gagas sound even though she had been planning to go futuristic during her pregnancy way before Gaga came out. Media can be cruel but its part of the business. :weirdmeout:

16 hours ago, SwaggedyAndy said:

Today I learned there are still Christina Aguilera fans.

we are few, we are desperate BUT we exist! :saycheese:

16 hours ago, Arya said:

Tbh I already got bored with the voice, so I dont watch masterclass at all, but I saw the video and liked it. I still dont know why she is doing it tbh.

Oh my I used to love beautiful and fighter so much but im sick of Christina singing so much these songs in the last years :meltdown:

SAME my god I loved those songs when they came out but those (+ ANOM) are the only songs she has consistently been singing since 2010. I cant hear them anymore

tumblr_n39vl11kKZ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Archived