I'm Pretty Sure That It Isn't Humanly Possible To Get More Delusional Than This.

TheVirtuoso

Just now, TheVirtuoso said:

YES You Lost Me just slays in every single way, every ballad does from Bionic :forkit: we also had her best performance ever during that era. 

That B4 is Mariah-Whitney level good.

I remember thinking "I hope she sings this version on tour" :meltdown::meltdown:

Her voice sounds so relaxed even during those runs.. it so perfect. I hope she records more songs like this (that she can sing live without struggle)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Oh me too! I also hope she sings more like she didn here. It suits her voice so much better than what she tried during Lotus.

Her voice is so pretty when she is singing relaxed.

Also Save Me From Myself, The Right Man, Slow Down Baby, All I Need, *** For Breakfast, I Am / I Am (Stripped), Little Dreamer, The Voice Within and every track from My Kind Of Christmas :forkit:

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ia with u. People hate on her for things she said about Britney 13 years ago. She was shady and sometimes seemed envious about Britney (i mean, there is an interview - blender i think - where she completely shaded Britney a lot for no reason whatsoever. She also shaded Madonna and Beyoncé. But i believe she has changed. She is so much more likeable now and doesnt shade anybody anymore for so long now. She grew and at least was never fake pretending she has sumper humble and charasmatic like beyonka tries it. 

I think the last time Christina was maybe desperate for attention was 2010 doing NMT. That erotica meets Gaga video. And the time was off bc that kinda of music had its return with blackout three years before, so xtina was super late before blackout and the fame. But after that she didnt try too much anymore. She is pretty reserved rn, trying to do her social Works and being a mom. She has her projetcs but to me she also doesnt seem desperate for attention at all. I think there was only two times she tried too much, with dirrty and NMT and US didnt supported it. Dirrty was because, as Britney, she also tried to change her image but she tried to shock a lot more.

People need to give this woman a break. Mariah is shady, diva until today and she isnt hated as christina. 

Yeah even the Blender article she said that she didnt stand behind and wrote Britney an apology/explanation. She did say some shady stuff but lbr most teenagers or girls in their early twenties are terrible. She just didnt try to hide it.

She has supported so many charities over the years and I really believe her that it is a passion for her. A lot of the things she donated for she never got any publicity out of it.

I mean wow.. what a terrible person.

4 hours ago, Davidsoon said:

Leave them. Being delusional is the only thing that they can even do. Their idol is 100% flop since 2006 and nobody actually remembers her name, that's sad :quirkney:

I saw an instagram page once trying to shove on everyone's throat how Christina was much more sucessfull than Britney saying that the only time Britney sold more was on her debut.

Stripped was christina's Second album but bc she released in 2002, the person compared the album with ITZ and not with oops or even Britney. The person also said how much more copies BTB sold than blackout (the only time s(he) was accurate on the whole mess he tried to do) He then compared bionic with FF and said they sold the same LOL and that Lotus sold more than BJ and i laughed so hard.

He completely erased Oops, britney and Circus from her discography only to pretend that Christina always sold more since stripped. 

He also said that Britney only sold more albums as a whole bc she has more albums but completely wanted to act as If Christina only has 5 albums when she also has a spanish and a christimas one too  

1 minute ago, Arya said:

I saw a IG page once trying to shove on everyone's throat how Christina was much more sucessfull than Britney saying that the only time Britney sold more was on her debut.

Stripped was christina's Second album but bc she released in 2002, the person compared the album with ITZ and not with oops or even Britney. The person also said how much more copies BTB sold than blackout (the only time s(he) was accurate on the whole mess he tried to do) He then compared bionic with FF and said they sold the same LOL and that Lotus sold more than BJ and i laughed so hard.

He completely erased Oops, britney and Circus from her discography only to pretend that Christina always sold more since stripped. 

He also said that Britney only sold more albums as a whole bc she has more albums but completely wanted to act as If Christina only has 5 albums when she also has a spanish and a christimas one too  

The spanish album was basically her first album in Spanish with a couple of new songs and nobody counts Christmas albums as full Studio albums because they are mostly coversongs, can only be sold during a certain time of the year and not everybody celebrates Christmas. So yeah full Studio album with all new songs she only has 5. But yeah she did also do those 2 and a Greatest Hits and the Burlesque Soundtrack.

9 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Yeah even the Blender article she said that she didnt stand behind and wrote Britney an apology/explanation. She did say some shady stuff but lbr most teenagers or girls in their early twenties are terrible. She just didnt try to hide it.

She has supported so many charities over the years and I really believe her that it is a passion for her. A lot of the things she donated for she never got any publicity out of it.

I mean wow.. what a terrible person.

She could be pretty nasty in 2002-2003 and britney never was like that to her. I mean, i dont think Britney is a Saint but she was doing her thing not talking **** about anyone and there were Christina and JT shading her for how much they could. But after the stripped era, she stripped and thank godney. I mean, i always liked her music but it was hard trying to defend her sometimes. And she is so nice with the People she Works on the voice, she supports her artists a lot.

I didnt know about this blender apology, can u find it for me please?

2 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

The spanish album was basically her first album in Spanish with a couple of new songs and nobody counts Christmas albums as full Studio albums because they are mostly coversongs, can only be sold during a certain time of the year and not everybody celebrates Christmas. So yeah full Studio album with all new songs she only has 5. But yeah she did also do those 2 and a Greatest Hits and the Burlesque Soundtrack.

I know they werent released everywhere but they were studio albums. Thats my point. Lotus is considered her 7th Studio album.

Just now, Arya said:

She could be pretty nasty in 2002-2003 and britney never was like that to her. I mean, i dont think Britney is a Saint but she was doing her thing not talking **** about anyone and there were Christina and JT shading her for how much they could. But after the stripped era, she stripped and thank godney. I mean, i always liked her music but it was hard trying to defend her sometimes. And she is so nice with the People she Works on the voice, she supports her artists a lot.

I didnt know about this blender apology, can u find it for me please?

I mean she seems pretty annoyed but she talks about it here:

And a TRL Interview Source

TRL: Things take things out of context. So i want to give you the opportunity
to clear up some of the things you’ve been quoted as saying. “Blender”
magazine.

Christina: Infamiliarous “blender” thing thing .

TRL: As they wrote it “she seems like a lost little girl. In our world
there are different types of entertainers. Have you anker your artists
and you have your entertainers. I’m an artist and she’s a — well” is that
what you really think?

Christina: I’ve known Britney for a long, long time. You know, i really
had the first time to really full-on interact with her or have a chance
to really see her at — she retaliated, might i add, in an issue of her
own, follow-up, but it was still the magazine pitting us — they so knew
what they were doing, just — because I’m an honest person. And they just
took my honesty and turned it around and made it seem like i was putting
a dig in there. You know.

37 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Oh me too! I also hope she sings more like she didn here. It suits her voice so much better than what she tried during Lotus.

Her voice is so pretty when she is singing relaxed.

I  Love this performance and song. Its such a powerful ballad, i wish it was a single too. I like NMT but she should have chosen bionic, primadonna or even woohoo as the First single. And yeah, i like when she sings like that or that beautiful performance on CNN heroes, i hate when she starts screaming as she did singing imagine years ago. I saw a SS performance on masterclass from weeks ago and i thought it was pretty damn good too.

15 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

I mean she seems pretty annoyed but she talks about it here:

And a TRL Interview Source

TRL: Things take things out of context. So i want to give you the opportunity
to clear up some of the things you’ve been quoted as saying. “Blender”
magazine.

Christina: Infamiliarous “blender” thing thing .

TRL: As they wrote it “she seems like a lost little girl. In our world
there are different types of entertainers. Have you anker your artists
and you have your entertainers. I’m an artist and she’s a — well” is that
what you really think?

Christina: I’ve known Britney for a long, long time. You know, i really
had the first time to really full-on interact with her or have a chance
to really see her at — she retaliated, might i add, in an issue of her
own, follow-up, but it was still the magazine pitting us — they so knew
what they were doing, just — because I’m an honest person. And they just
took my honesty and turned it around and made it seem like i was putting
a dig in there. You know.

Wow i never saw this vídeo from her in 2003 saying she wrote her a letter and was expecting a word from her. That was nice. I still wish they could collab 

I was so ******* pressed when she said she wanted to collab with beyonka :meltdown:

I do believe she could have shaded her on the blender interview but they kept insisting so they could have a scoop and put her words out of context to Look worse than she actually did.

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

Wow i never saw this vídeo from her in 2003 saying she wrote her a letter and was expecting a word from her. That was nice. I still wish they could collab 

I was so ******* pressed when she said she wanted to collab with beyonka :meltdown:

I do believe she could have shaded her on the blender interview but they kept insisting so they could have a scoop and put her words out of context to Look worse than she actually did.

I would love a collab between them. It would get a lot of attention because people will forever see them as rivals. I was bitter when she said Beyonce too tbh.

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I have sinned since our last conversation though. I've called her Bulgarian clown and Myah Marie's secret employer :crying2::crying4::crying1::(

I should shade Beyoncé more often. I miss reading ha like a best-selling novel written by a ghostwriter (much like ha music) :yesplease:

Im sure Christina didnt read it and therefore doesnt care. :giggleney: You could also just stop with the name calling? Its kind of chidish and petty tbh. :saycheese:

1 hour ago, XtinaBrit said:

Yeah it had a lot of potential. I really wish they would have released the album in 2009 when it was initially finished and then after that shot Burlesque instead of delaying the album a year. Then we would have gotten the album she actually wanted for us and we wouldnt have had NMT as a fist single.

sigh. I really loved the look she was going for and Im still sad that You Lost me never got to replace Beautiful as "her" ballad.

If there is one thing Im bitter about its the Bionic era.. She didnt deserve to succeed during Lotus but Bionic.. sigh

normal_83~4.jpgnormal_gg_awards_press_room_1264126738.jnormal_004~55.jpgnormal_6~0.jpg

normal_16~0.jpgst1_(20).jpg

She looked amazing in 2010. The short hair, looks, her face. Everything on point.

christina-aguilera-early-show-photos-060

Christina+Aguilera+Christina+Aguilera+Bi

9 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

I would love a collab between them. It would get a lot of attention because people will forever see them as rivals. I was bitter when she said Beyonce too tbh.

Ikr and it could be smt like your body that Christina doesnt need to scream on the whole damn song :meltdown:

I thought that maybe she only said beyonka bc she is so out there rn. But **** no, but im here for a duet from her with adele tho. Two powerhouse vocalists. Let that beyonka **** to uglyz or Nicki menage :shadelaugh:

12 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I have sinned since our last conversation though. I've called her Bulgarian clown and Myah Marie's secret employer :crying2::crying4::crying1:

I should shade Beyoncé more often. I miss reading ha like a best-selling novel written by a ghostwriter (much like ha music) :yesplease:

U should always shade beyonka, i live for it :shadelaugh:

But u let my girl xtina out of ur darkest and deepest shades tho :nyschool:

Archived