I'm Pretty Sure That It Isn't Humanly Possible To Get More Delusional Than This.

TheVirtuoso

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TheVirtuoso said:

The conversation is really long between me and that ***** and I am certain that "thing" isn't a troll.

Actual christina fans critisise Britneys talent and singing. I don't know a single one who would be dumb enough to compare sales or money. Christinas last tour was a decade ago and her fans are very frustrated atm. Even her fan forums are tearing her apart. The only thing we have left is Christinas talent. That's why I'm pretty sure that person is just trying to annoy the **** out if you. And she/he is succeeding. 

26 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Actial christina fans critisise Britneys talent and singing. I don't know a single one who would be dumb enough to compare sales or money. Christinas last tour was a decade ago and her fans are very frustrated atm. Even her fan forums are tearing her apart. The only thing we have left is Christinas talent. That's why I'm pretty sure that person is just trying to annoy the **** out if you. And she/he is succeeding. 

Yes he/she is succeeding LOL but I think we have her music too, not just her vocals :forkit: I loved Lotus a lot! I am obsessed with Cease Fire these days, such a heart-breaking song :crying2: 

1 hour ago, XtinaBrit said:

Actial christina fans critisise Britneys talent and singing. I don't know a single one who would be dumb enough to compare sales or money. Christinas last tour was a decade ago and her fans are very frustrated atm. Even her fan forums are tearing her apart. The only thing we have left is Christinas talent. That's why I'm pretty sure that person is just trying to annoy the **** out if you. And she/he is succeeding. 

I feel like going on a tour would completely destroy any reputation she has left tbh:idkney: she simply cant sell anymore, she doesnt have hits, last 3 albums are a complete flop and she doesnt even have 2 singles because RCA wont invest due to her first singles completely failing in terms of sales :idkney:

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I feel like going on a tour would completely destroy any reputation she has left tbh:idkney: she simply cant sell anymore, she doesnt have hits, last 3 albums are a complete flop and she doesnt even have 2 singles because RCA wont invest due to her first singles completely failing in terms of sales :idkney:

Omfg.... :crying1: You are right though, they didn't even film a MV for Just A Fool or Let There Be Love :( I am not trying to shade at all but Vegas seems to be the best thing for her career right now, she needs to start a residency... :weirdmeout:

Archived