Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Hit or not, we have yet another iconic Britney video to add to her collection. who cares what anyone else thinks :queenflopga:

YAAS!  But regardless of numbers, it's definitely a HIT... the video is trending and getting tons of likes and positive comments from non-fans, clubs are playing it already, radio is playing already... and the video is iconic af.....   only thing missing is a single cover... but who cares at this point lol

I wouldn't say it's a hit or not yet. 

It is getting praised and talked about enough that it has everything to be a huge hit but the video a lone will not take it there. Hopefully there is stuff planned to make this the hit it should be in coming weeks.

It takes time though so I hope most of you don't start trashing it once it starts to fall because it will. It takes time to move up that billboard chart.

16 minutes ago, jennyj said:

YAAS!  But regardless of numbers, it's definitely a HIT... the video is trending and getting tons of likes and positive comments from non-fans, clubs are playing it already, radio is playing already... and the video is iconic af.....   only thing missing is a single cover... but who cares at this point lol

With MM we got an amazing single cover but tragic video. What kind of games is Team Brit doing? :weirdmeout:

13 hours ago, JordanLovesB said:

It is amazing, i'm so happy, not gonna lie I was having the worst day at work today, everything has gone wrong haha. But no lie, i got home watched the video for the first time & it's now the most amazing day ever! The queen erased all negativity & that smile hasn't left my face since! Slay our lives & existences Brit! :feelingmyself:

Britney always makes me feel better

28 minutes ago, jennyj said:

1.  It's a hit, everyone's loving it (heck, I just thought it was ok at first, but now I can't stop replaying it after the video changed my perception of it)

2.  It sounds like an iconic Britney song

3.  Radios/Clubs are already jamming it

4.  The video is her best in years!

5.  Britney included Tinashe as a good gesture because she's a stan for her.... and thankfully they didn't let her overpower Britney in the video or vocally... but rather made her compliment her as a background character.

6.  Chase brought some awesome choregraphy - he's been with her for a long time and knows what's she's capable of

smaller.gif

giphy.gif   giphy.gif
source.gifsource.gif

35 minutes ago, jennyj said:

1.  It's a hit, everyone's loving it (heck, I just thought it was ok at first, but now I can't stop replaying it after the video changed my perception of it)

2.  It sounds like an iconic Britney song

3.  Radios/Clubs are already jamming it

4.  The video is her best in years!

5.  Britney included Tinashe as a good gesture because she's a stan for her.... and thankfully they didn't let her overpower Britney in the video or vocally... but rather made her compliment her as a background character.

6.  Chase brought some awesome choregraphy - he's been with her for a long time and knows what's she's capable of

I agree all except no 6. Chase's choreoraphy is so good in video but it's boring in POM show. :donewithit:

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

They made me like Slumber Party! :letitburn:

I -hated- that song with a fiery passion. Tinashe is gold on this song. This version is better than the original. The visuals are gorgeous - very Boys (I hated that song too until the video) meets Take It Off.  

I've played the video like 7 or 8 times throughout the day.  :giggleney: But I barely played Make Me more than three since its release.

I'm gonna say it for the first time this era... I'm slayed. 

tinashe's voice really sounds complimentary to britney's -- loves it!

(and her voice is pretty, too!)

Archived