Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Are there two versions on itunes? Of Tinashe one? Because I swear I bought two..., do they sell the clean version separately? if so I bought it lol I also asked my friend to buy it on her US account. but she is asleep now it's 3 am almost, I have to wait till it shows up on my turkish one. 

did you buy it today/yesterday? if so then you 100% bought Tinashe explicit and Tinashe clean cause they took off the solo version on Wednesday afternoon (Turkish time)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, britneysbitch said:

Wasn't able to get on Exhale for the premier, but HAD to stop by to say: THANK YOU BRITNEY!

Thank you for making up for Make Me. This is the best video you've done in years!

Ya'll, wait. I. Was. Not. Ready. Like.. What is life? What are edges?
From the moment Miss. Britney Spears slipped off that fur jacket revealing that little red number & her ridiculously fit & **** body (I mean, HA BACK MUSCLES THO >) I know my life was forever changed AND THAT was only the first 20 seconds of the video. Ya'll I can't. CAN'T. Shes serving us real life Barbie in her blue lingerie. Then Tinashe pops up & they give us some faux LESbihonest ****/Step Daughter girl on girl action & life ceased. By the time Britney slinks across that dining room table & LICKS the milk up like the *** kitten she is, I had to hit life alert.
HA Body, HA Hair, Ha Looks! Ha flawless flooreography! I'm done. And I will NOT with her looking better than EVER, like EVVEERR at damn near 35 with two kids. It's Britney, *****! Honestly, truly. :mybodyisready:

This!! I died laughing so hard!! :haha: But its the truth!! Slay us queen, :queenie: I can't!! I need to stop posting on here and go to the gym!! #gym :bootyney:#looklikeBritney!! 

This felt more "Britney" but honestly, for me, I'm getting tired of the **** stuff. Every video feels like she gets more and more naked. It's just so overplayed at this point. She really should try going back to basics. Go back to BOMT and OIDIA (Even MATM) era type stuff. Leave stuff to the imagination. And whatever she is doing to her lips or mouth, she needs to STOP. It's so distracting. Her lips and smile are not - the - same. It's sad. She had such a beautiful smile. And whats with her barely opening her mouth lipping the lyrics? Her eyebrows need to be darker. It just makes her face look brighter and more alive rather than vacant. Can't anything be 100% anymore? What happened to those days? Who was in charge of all the little details that made the videos stand out and special? The choreography wasn't to bad but it was again cut up and overshadowed by the "story" instead of getting equal screen time. I just don't get it anymore. It's like everything she does is hit or miss these days. And even the hits are not 100%. Nothing has been the same since 2007. Sorry for being negative. It's a good video but nothing stands out to me. There's usually something iconic about each of her videos that make them special. I just remember the colors and bubbles. Everything else? Meh. I'm just waiting for everything to be on point again and it's slowly getting there but it seems like we go one step forward and two back. It's frustrating.

oh my god

oh my god 

girl knows how to eat a good poosi or suck a mean **** did you see that tongue come out

oh my god this has to be the best ******* music video since ******* 2008.  see yall im staying scalped i can't stop watching

my lesbian is showing so hard i want to be inbetween tinashe and britney :meltdown:

what the **** :meltdown:

Archived