Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blue dress that she wears is very similar to the getup she wore for the second leg of TCS:BS during the "Freakshow/Get Naked" segment. As well as the props and design, it has that same feel but translated to an entire video clip. I don't know if I'm reaching but it is quite similar imo.

Damn. They slayed the **** out of my life. No words!!!

whats crazy is, I used to jam to Tinashe's mixtape Black Water on SoundCloud when she was just starting out. She didn't have much followers. I knew she would blow up one day but never thought she would collab with Brit. She's dope! And B looks hot as hell. 

I don't know about you guys...but it has been YEARS since I have literally played a video on repeat because it is so good.  I know it has been said, but...This is amazing.  I have never seen Britney look so good, everything is perfect.  I also really love Tinache. I dont know why I am making a thread but I just feel crazy because I keep watching the video over, and over, and over...It is just so so so so good! I mean....

Those of you who know me, know that I am ancient as far as exhale goes...I am 31...But I was there when BOMT came out, and I have grown up with her.

I have never seen a more gorgeous woman in my life.....

This is what the fans have been waiting for.  I really just have to go, because I need to watch the video again.  Goodnight! I am so excited for our fanbase! Happy Thanksgiving!

You know what? I always had faith on Slumber Party since the very first time I listened to it. I don't know, the song is still my most played tbh.

And to think there were people trashing the song as a single just because they thought it would flop, or have a crappy video just because it was tagged as a "low budget", HA!. :byebitch:

To me, Slumber Party is her best video since... I don't even remember, I think since Piece of Me or Womanizer.  And I'm not saying her videos since those I mentioned were not great, I love all her videos and always will. But Slumber Party is THAT VIDEO. Even my mom was shook and praised ha hair, ha *****, ha fire, ha sexyness :crying1:

5 hours ago, Up Against The Speaker said:

WHY EDIT HER BODY THO? britney_slumber_party.jpg

Girl calm down, for the 1st time every1 is on the same page and on cloud 9 over something britney put out. Don't go spoil it by bringing some sort of negativity. We don't need that mess right now.  

Anyways I've been doing some heavy promo for the video, and most of my friends hate britney, I showed them the video yesterday and even they said that was super hot. The only bad thing they had to say was that her face was oily in the beginning. But this is growth, I've been working years trying to convert them. 

Archived