Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nels64 said:

Work ***** was like Make Me. No concept. Just a bunch of random **** happening. 

Are you talking about the original? It could have made sense. We don't know. 

WB would have been great if either they made a remix to make the song longer or they cut scenes.

The car scene made sense, the dancing bit, Desert. The **** parts and the pool scenes weren't need. 

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Slumber Party vid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Work ***** vid.

Getting tired of this "Slumber Party is the best video SINCE work *****" crap

No you *******, it's the best video since If You Seek Amy, don't play

Byeeeeeeeeeee :begone:

Nah, Slumber party is the best video since Do Somethin'... :truthtea:

Yeah all her videos post-breakdown have been solid (minus a couple).

But Slumber Party is just.... It's just... Well, it's the return of Prime-ney.
It REALLY, TRULY is. 

It's like Boys meets My Prerogative and she looks so engaged, so controversial. SO FREAKING ****. :FOH:

This is the video, the attitude, the **** we have been waiting for since 2007 folks.

I don't wanna sound cliché but I've never really felt this way before and I've never said it (unlike a lot of other people who overuse it) - but I believe it's THE COMEBACK.

FINALLY. :cooltshirt:

I'm shook.

1 hour ago, Nando. said:

Lol, wake up

I remember the feeling of watching Work ***** for the first time

it was everything we were waiting for as fans

the wearing of pants again, the dancing back, the scene with the skirt where she looked amazing

just sit the **** down with that opinion

This. 

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Yeah I meant the original. Idk I think both the original Make Me and WB were pretty similar. Like there may be some story but it gets lost with all the random **** going on. Actually I may venture to say the original Make Me may even have a stronger story than Work *****. What exactly was the plot in Work *****? It was just a bunch of random imagery of rich people things and dancing. Which is like fine but still not as strong as Slumber obvs. 

I think it made sense. She basically was showing her life and what you can achieve if you work hard. It just got lost in all the scenes. 

I thought the original MM looked good. Some of the scenes where random and weird but maybe there was something that pulled them together that we don't know. Like a Criminal story intro. 

I hate the released version so much I can't hate the leaked one 

It's the first video since the breakdown that comes across to me as "authentic Britney". The video - like Glory - feels like a natural progression from the artist who released In The Zone and Blackout, whereas Circus, FF and BJ do not (even though Circus and FF are great).

Crazy talk. WB video is as iconic as the song.  They will both live on as the best of Britney Spears. Not quite sure how this angers her fans but it's fact.  

The SP video is awesome and it suits the song very well, it actually makes me like the song more and definitely her sexiest video since????

1 minute ago, monti50 said:

Crazy talk. WB video is as iconic as the song.  They will both live on as the best of Britney Spears. Not quite sure how this angers her fans but it's fact.  

The SP video is awesome and it suits the song very well, it actually makes me like the song more and definitely her sexiest video since????

The song maybe will be known as one of her iconic songs. It the video...

Are you basing this on the fact it's her most played video right now? It's her newest good video 

:FOH::carpoolney::giggleney:

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours | 2016-11-19 13:30 EDT

Based on the view counter on YouTube.

Video Views
1 = 6,946,435
2 = 5,618,760
3 +1 5,202,337
4 -1 5,106,647
5 = 5,092,498
6 NEW

She didn't serve as much face in WB and you could tell she didn't feel the "****" scenes 

I don't dislike it but it doesn't compare to IUSA in which she served attitude and that **** black outfit and especially not the sexiest *** video ever created, SP 

1 hour ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Nah, Slumber party is the best video since Do Somethin'... :truthtea:

Yeah all her videos post-breakdown have been solid (minus a couple).

But Slumber Party is just.... It's just... Well, it's the return of Prime-ney.
It REALLY, TRULY is. 

It's like Boys meets My Prerogative and she looks so engaged, so controversial. SO FREAKING ****. :FOH:

This is the video, the attitude, the **** we have been waiting for since 2007 folks.

I don't wanna sound cliché but I've never really felt this way before and I've never said it (unlike a lot of other people who overuse it) - but I believe it's THE COMEBACK.

FINALLY. :cooltshirt:

I'm shook.

IA its the first video that does her untouchable legacy justice 

Archived