Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They made me like Slumber Party! :letitburn:

I -hated- that song with a fiery passion. Tinashe is gold on this song. This version is better than the original. The visuals are gorgeous - very Boys (I hated that song too until the video) meets Take It Off.  

I've played the video like 7 or 8 times throughout the day.  :giggleney: But I barely played Make Me more than three since its release.

I'm gonna say it for the first time this era... I'm slayed. 

1.  It's a hit, everyone's loving it (heck, I just thought it was ok at first, but now I can't stop replaying it after the video changed my perception of it)

2.  It sounds like an iconic Britney song

3.  Radios/Clubs are already jamming it

4.  The video is her best in years!

5.  Britney included Tinashe as a good gesture because she's a stan for her.... and thankfully they didn't let her overpower Britney in the video or vocally... but rather made her compliment her as a background character.

6.  Chase brought some awesome choregraphy - he's been with her for a long time and knows what's she's capable of

smaller.gif

giphy.gif   giphy.gif
source.gifsource.gif

Archived