Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Lol, wake up

I remember the feeling of watching Work ***** for the first time

it was everything we were waiting for as fans

the wearing of pants again, the dancing back, the scene with the skirt where she looked amazing

just sit the **** down with that opinion

Maybe I don't like Work ***** video that much now because she performed too many times, your words took me back tbh. I do love it but I also hate Myah and BJ album. I don't know how I feel about it anymore. 

WB is ok , i mean better than TTWE, IWG , thats being said ive never been a fan of the song either. The fierciest parts of the whole video is always with someone else. Take that woman holding mannequien walking in the desert, to me this scene was the most fierce part of the video but that wasnt Britney. That metalic room scene was also beautiful but again she did nothing there except looking beautiful. The blue eye scene n stuff. I didnt like the outfit for dance scene either. What i liked bout it is that it was fast and had different scenes. 

If You Seek Amy is the last good video shes made, im not gonna be too fast to decide on SP but its def better than WB :mhm: 

26 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmaooooo you sit the **** down wtf

I can't help you  with the fact that you think a commercial for her perfume and Vegas and car is better.

And the stiff dancing with the horrible editting, cutting away from her dancing?

Britney looking like she's just a robot they placed in that video to go through the motions?

Bye babe, it was visually great, but the video is not better than Slumber Slayage.

Wake up, go to sleep, sit, stand up, whatever idc what you do.

who said it was better than slumber party???

im going against your claim that it isnt the second best video after slumber party

lol

remember what you post

and sit the **** down again

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

LMFAO 

reread my op, grab a dictionary, grab a grammar book, understand what "since" means, and realize I said absolutely NOTHING about WB being  second best or not. People like you say that say SP is the best video SINCE work *****, are actually saying Slumber Party is second best to Work *****.

Get it right booboo, telling people to sit down while you don't even know where your own *** is. :bigkiss:

omg

are you serious?

if im saying slumber party is the best music video of hers since work ***** then im saying i thought work ***** was her best, then came slumber party and dethroned it, since now it is the best since the other one that was the best

am i really explaining that to you???

Archived