Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my friends at work asked me if I saw the new Britney video

I said of course :saycheese: and I asked her if she liked the song and she said "yas!" :carpoolney:

For me, this is a sign that the GP will be much more aware of Slumber Party than Make Me. She also referred to it as Britney and Tinashe's new song, so praise to Tinashe. I love her. 

At the start she arrives with a car with no driver,then she sees fire and a big candy in front of the door:rude2me:.She walks in and the place is empty,then suddenly people appear. Plus the guy has a weird (probably satanic?) painting on his face,and Britney drinks his milk.At the end she is alone on the couch.Without Tinashe.And the place is empty and dark again.Thoughts?:forkit:

The whole thing was provably a part of her imagination i guess.And i thing the milk thing has a symbolism.(➕ the full moon makes the whole thing creepier)

I have a theory...

I posted on youtube as a reply to a comment.

They are not all ghosts. Britney is the ghost or mythical being of the mansion.
And prob controls the car and door that opens by itself.
Either that or the servants are ghosts too.
Those people are invited to the party because she is feeling lonely/needing *** but she picks only one guy to taste (and he has a mark of lighting in his eye like you said, so he is the chosen one lol).

So she invites him to that special room and leading him, the other people are all in the main entry big room. Tinashe probably is a ghost too, dunno?!

Then the non ghost guests are all killed or trapped into the house, that is why in the end the paint is like bullets and they are acting weird and they stop by the end of the music.

Then she is satisfied and the house is empty again closed for some years to awaken again at a super moon ;) event.

Is just a theory though lol

17 minutes ago, The Dream said:

When they ask us if we saw it, deep inside I am like ''How little do you know me... Baby I woke up in the middle of the night to watch it first, please'' :kisses:

I felt like a bad stan because i woke up in the middle of the night because i was dehydrated from drinking and I had to drink water, and I knew the Britney video was out by then, but I waited until the morning. But to consider- I had a roommate and couldn't watch full quality plus I am still traumatized by Make Me video

Archived