Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slumber Party video is perfect best thing she's done in 3 eras. Everyone on exhale is freaking out and the media is supporting it as well, but (correct me if I'm wrong) its still nowhere near the top of the iTunes chart , the video should have atleast 5 million views by now. I'm glad there's no really any meltdowns because of this but I'm just confused as to why nothing has changed since the video release

5 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

The song and video is iconic and you ******* doing nothing to make it number one...on itunes usa and this needs to be a hit...The music video was ******* lit and i acutally bought the music video off itunes. Got hates talking againa I'm here for it keep them coming...

lemme find some popcorn :liberatedaf:

dragging in 3 2 1 :liberatedaf:

So this never happened before  :lanacackle:

I use an app called Protube to watch youtube because it lets me do other things with the video on a small rectangle on a corner of the screen. It always works fine but with ONLY slumber party video when I try to watch it stays loading and then the app crashes and closes itself. I have to watch on the official youtube app.

Britney you sure are a *** bomb but please leave my iPad alone :saycheese:

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

where do people are gifting it?  :squintney: It's not out in Turkey and my US account has no money lol  I can't buy it  but I'm streaming it on youtube and apple music on my phone.  

I should have excluded myself from that "we" sorry. :giggleney:

It's charting in Turkey ( #133 Turkey ) it's out. Go give our milk licking queen that 1 sale that will make her shoot to the top 10. :gloss:

10 minutes ago, button said:

I should have excluded myself from that "we" sorry. :giggleney:

It's charting in Turkey ( #133 Turkey ) it's out. Go give our milk licking queen that 1 sale that will make her shoot to the top 10. :gloss:

Are there two versions on itunes? Of Tinashe one? Because I swear I bought two..., do they sell the clean version separately? if so I bought it lol I also asked my friend to buy it on her US account. but she is sleep now it's 3 am almost, I have to wait till it shows up on my turkish one. 

Archived