iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

I think they are promoting vegas. All the seats had POM flyers on them :nervousney:

At this point anything can make that Glory comeback to the charts, the albums is dead sadly. And this festivals are NOT for promote POM. They even are not televised or available for streaming. Like I said I think they are trying with this festivals is be on the good side with the radios again (like she did in the past on the ITZ era) for get more spins for Slumber Party and future new releases. She needs release new music on 2017 ASAP!!. 

2 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

the promo tour had 0 impact, as expected

SP #354 (-39)

Glory #613 (-314)

Those were radio concerts, so im sure she will get more spins so that was alot of impact

36 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

At this point anything can make that Glory comeback to the charts, the albums is dead sadly. And this festivals are NOT for promote POM. They even are not televised or available for streaming. Like I said I think they are trying with this festivals is be on the good side with the radios again (like she did in the past on the ITZ era) for get more spins for Slumber Party and future new releases. She needs release new music on 2017 ASAP!!. 

That's why they are called radio concerts hun

3 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

But at this point I don't think SP it's gonna do anything, any song of Glory in fact can do anything. The logical direction Britney need take is continue this exposure, and release a new Album with Pop Bangers for Radios (like TTWE) in 2017. She needs release new music in 2017, if she take another 2-3-4 years for release B10 it's gonna do worse than Glory. 

Please we need more of those!! :tifftear: I miss having a great banger from Britney, that's what she's known for.

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It's not a problem for me, I really love Invitation and it deserves it. Whatever will be the third single it's going to flop so I don't give a f about what has "potential", especially when exhalers wanted SP for his "potential" and it's becoming the biggest flop of B's career

Love Me Down or Better still have some tiny chances to do well in the charts, though. :tbh:

Archived