iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i'm torn when it comes to "the voice" :nyheadache: 

i don't want her to lip but then again we need a tv performance bc the upcoming 3 radio shows are not televised. she should cancel them if they're not going to support the single bc that's what i thought would happen. and then go on 3 tv shows instead and slay the world on youtube :queenflopga2:

They'd delete her fat if she cancelled the performances. But at the same time, I feel like they won't give SP a chance so it's really tempting to cancel the shows as a **** you. :beyfedup:

i can't with her team. instead of taking advantage of the music video hype, buying iTunes banners and discounting it on iTunes, nothing happens as usual. why is it so hard for RCA to plan a perfect single release, incl. a good song, a good music video AND tv performances. it feels like there's always at least one of those missing. we don't even have a ******* single cover yet and i'm starting to doubt we'll get one. one can HOPE and pray to godney that they have some sort of plan bc if not, this looks like the end of this era as radio isn't moving either.

Guest Nick Jonas
2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i can't with her team. instead of taking advantage of the music video hype, buying iTunes banners and discounting it on iTunes, nothing happens as usual. why is it so hard for RCA to plan a perfect single release, incl. a good song, a good music video AND tv performances. it feels like there's always at least one of those missing. we don't even have a ******* single cover yet and i'm starting to doubt we'll get one. one can HOPE and pray to godney that they have some sort of plan bc if not, this looks like the end of this era as radio isn't moving either.

Sis, this era ended at the beginning of August with the music video debacle. :byebitch: 

Archived