iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Wow SP is slaying, congrats to all of those who choose it :unbelievableney:

I don't think it would make any big difference if they would go with something else.

Britney is not that popular anymore and radio doesn't really support her or many other artists of her generation

18 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I don't think it would make any big difference if they would go with something else.

Britney is not that popular anymore and radio doesn't really support her or many other artists of her generation

exactly nothing would have been different right now, so people complaining about Sp should shut up and buy themselves some logic.

Slumber party is a fitting choice and will do better than lmd or some other **** on the album would have performed.

Plus we did NOT choose it. This fairy tale needs to stop spreading around.

19 minutes ago, button said:

exactly nothing would have been different right now, so people complaining about Sp should shut up and buy themselves some logic.

Slumber party is a fitting choice and will do better than lmd or some other **** on the album would have performed.

Plus we did NOT choose it. This fairy tale needs to stop spreading around.

share some logic with @Erreur 2 La Nature since his stupid AF thinking we chose SP. 

In every single way, Slumber Party is the best choice for single two than any other song, especially Love Me Down, a song that worked 5 years ago! 

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

share some logic with @Erreur 2 La Nature since his stupid AF thinking we chose SP. 

In every single way, Slumber Party is the best choice for single two than any other song, especially Love Me Down, a song that worked 5 years ago! 

Right? Lmd is straight out of 2011, that Femme fatale reject wouldn't even be in the top 50 right now. Maybe in gay clubs perhaps?

Slumber party is a chill song the public might actually enjoy and give props to Britney for. Glad RCA agrees with both you and I and picked it as single 2. :unbelievableney:

Just now, button said:

Right? Lmd is straight of 2011, that Femme fatale reject wouldn't even be in the top 50 right now. Maybe in gay clubs perhaps?

Slumber party is a chill song the public might actually enjoy and give props to Britney for. Glad RCA agrees with both you and I and picked it as single 2. :unbelievableney:

yas, *****, the shadeeee :oknolol:

but in a serious note, Slumber Party is, like you said, chill and vibey... something similar to Drake and The Weeknd! It's not her fault or our fault that the song is flopping! IT'S NOT OVER YET and the music video is ******* cool!!!! :hipney:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

yas, *****, the shadeeee :oknolol:

but in a serious note, Slumber Party is, like you said, chill and vibey... something similar to Drake and The Weeknd! It's not her fault or our fault that the song is flopping! IT'S NOT OVER YET and the music video is ******* cool!!!! :hipney:

Can you imagine what LMD or Liar could possibly have had as music video? Hardcore choreo they said :oknolol: They love to have her stuck in past trends :oknolol:

Slumber Party actually has a slim chance of being a hit in the states, the other songs would be dead on arrival.

Archived