iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Snesh! said:

If Team **** didn't pretend to do any kind of promo (not even a ******* single cover) they should've done a damn visual album, at least we would have 17 music videos :NYsassy:

This. I can't understand why they realease the album without a second single.

On 24/11/2016 at 9:19 AM, div said:

What did you expect? 

I expected i little push from the video but thats it. It wont go anywhere with no promo performances. :staysalty:

Remember toxic? Yes, its a masterpiece but it wouldnt have gone anywhere without the 824234234 promo performances britney did everywhere at the time. :bichpls:

Remember make me? Yes, the only award performance we had was enough for the song to stay at itunes TOP3 for long days and to peak again. 

So thats it. no promo, no hit. :meltdown:

Facts. The only and one problem about Make Me was the music video. Now, the only and one good point is the music video. LOL

On 22/11/2016 at 8:44 PM, EzekielJean said:

What the hell is needed nowadays to have success? :ponderney:

A good team is the first step! :lostney:

On 22/11/2016 at 8:44 PM, EzekielJean said:

What the hell is needed nowadays to have success? :ponderney:

A good team is the first step! :lostney:

Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

this forum wanted Slumber Party and look how it's doing on iTunes :queenflopga2: nobody wants Liar as a single on Exhale except me and a few people, so it's definitely the right choice

Make Me was the single that had the most potential to smash overall and it barely scraped the Top 15 even with a decent amount of promo.

Britney and her team from 1892 should revamp their strategy before B10's lead single peaks at 29. :sassybrit:

Doing the POM promo tour is tired and people are not here for it. :queenflopga2:

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The Army can only do so much. It's up to the GP to make songs hits, not stan bases.

They needed a week long radio deal...

The army won't make this a hit obviously but will help the song gain some ground until the freeze is over.

What matters is radio and streaming and SP has a lot of room to grow in these metrics. It's not over.

Archived