Private Show For Single 3?

OCBoy1985

Just now, OCBoy1985 said:

It really is and you are right she would have to sing it live and PS is so fun to sing along too!!

I can't at someone voting down cause you have your own opinion smh

Stanning for Private Show is like a reputation death sentence.  :nochillbrit:  The first time I heard the clip, I hated it. But then it turned out to be the sweet candy of Glory.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG how dare you be downvoted for loving a britney track! shame on exhalers who did that. 

private show is great! however, i think the gp would think of it as a shamless plug for her perfume.

the perfume is great, the commercial is great....  single might be overkill. 

if there was no perfume named after it than ABSOLUTELY. it's a fun, unique sound and i think it would do well as a guilty pleasure pop song, back to her roots. 

Y'all need to stop with the hate tbh, it's a fun song. Her comparing her p*ssy to apple pie alone>>>>>>> With that said i'd only be down if Elizabeth Arden were handling the release. Their britney ads have always been top notch so just imagine what a full length video would look like.

it would definitely be a risk and i love risks. PS is an amazing song and i love her soulful vocals on it.

or she could go a bit more safe with "just luv me", "love me down" or "if i'm dancing". "better" would be the most generic choice. 

i personally want "liar" as the 4th single so whatever comes next I'll take unless it's "clumsy" or "just like me" :shameless:

46 minutes ago, MX3 said:

OMFG how dare you be downvoted for loving a britney track! shame on exhalers who did that. 

private show is great! however, i think the gp would think of it as a shamless plug for her perfume.

the perfume is great, the commercial is great....  single might be overkill. 

if there was no perfume named after it than ABSOLUTELY. it's a fun, unique sound and i think it would do well as a guilty pleasure pop song, back to her roots. 

I think so too and yes they are petty like that LOL 

Archived