Private Show For Single 3?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

I agree OP. It's catchy af and it shows Britney's versatility.

Exhale, sometimes it's not about what YOU want, but what the GP and industry needs. A change.

:verycool:

I'm obsessed with the "ooooh,oooh Baby,Baby" part:kesha:

I can see how the chorus could annoy some people because of her tone(she sounds like she's signing outside her range),but it's such a fun song from her. I just can't shade it.

With that being said,there are so many songs that deserve the single treatment over PS. At least we got the commercial of her looking beyond snatched.  :shameless:

i cant judge well / objectivly if its a good song, because i hate it too much. its one of my least favorites on the cd along with Liar and Hard To Forget Ya.

6 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I can see how the chorus could annoy some people because of her tone(she sounds like she's signing outside her range),but it's such a fun song from her. I just can't shade it.

yes thats why i also dont like it, she sounds like a chipmunk

7 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I'm obsessed with the "ooooh,oooh Baby,Baby" part:kesha:

With that being said,there are so many songs that deserve the single treatment over PS. At least we got the commercial of her looking beyond snatched.  :shameless:

It's not uncommon for singers to go outside their range! 

It normally happens when the producer is pushing the artist in the studio!

7 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I agree OP. It's catchy af and it shows Britney's versatility.

Exhale, sometimes it's not about what YOU want, but what the GP and industry needs. A change.

:verycool:

Exactly someone gets it!  The GP would be here for it and that's what we need because they are the ones that make a song a hit!

Fans can only do but so much.

Archived