Private Show For Single 3?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

I hate it but they can release it as a last single since they have the video already. And they filmed two versions of it, there's a different version with a more revealing outfit, maybe it is reserves for he Mv? It would flop hard, but at least it would be one more video for her colection

https://abload.de/img/eyes8o2suq.gif

Private Show MV would be ICONIC! :smokney2:

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

I definetely think it would divide people but in a good way. If you read any critical review for PS...you'll see how her vocals are polarizing which could create enough controversy for people to check it out and go viral. Some will be very positive about her confidence and sass while others will say that she sounds like a chipmunk on Helium. If I were on her team I'd push it as an official single with a video and all just to see the response. In case it did more damage than greatness, then I'd go with a safer choice like Better or Love Me Down :verycool:

I agree!!

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I'm 10000% for it

IF she works ALOT om her voice (natural register etc. etc.) and singing live! 

That's literally all it would take for her to be relevant af

plus no charm or chase choreo but yeah.

A simple performance would be good

Yeah bring Brian in and let him do the choreography and do something like this the commercial for the video and Private Show would be ICONIC status!!

I don't think Private Show would be a hit. The work it work it part is catchy but the rest kinda drags on for too long. Then there's the high pitched voice which I heard a lot of non fans make fun of as well. All of the people I have made listen to Glory mark it as one of their least favorite tracks. To me it sounds like a bad idea to release it. 

10 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

I don't think Private Show would be a hit. The work it work it part is catchy but the rest kinda drags on for too long. Then there's the high pitched voice which I heard a lot of non fans make fun of as well. All of the people I have made listen to Glory mark it as one of their least favorite tracks. To me it sounds like a bad idea to release it. 

Oh please if 3 was #1 anything can it doesn't get more chipmunkney than that and besides its Britney everyone knows her iconic baby voice why TF is it so horrible now oh ok cuz she's not usin it in a senseless bubble gum pop song every non fan and casual Ik loves it...she needs something to gain her some black fans cuz pop is dead in 2016:sofedup:

Just because it's a new sound for Britney doesn't mean it's a great song. The duration is too damn long and her voice in the first part of the chorus sounds grating to the ears (the "i put on a private show" part). And it has many streams on spotify because it's the first promotional single from Glory. If it doesn't get that treatment, i think it'll be on the bottom part among other Glory songs streaming-wise :beynah:

3 hours ago, Aphroditeney said:

Just because it's a new sound for Britney doesn't mean it's a great song. The duration is too damn long and her voice in the first part of the chorus sounds grating to the ears (the "i put on a private show" part). And it has many streams on spotify because it's the first promotional single from Glory. If it doesn't get that treatment, i think it'll be on the bottom part among other Glory songs streaming-wise :beynah:

The song isn't even 4 minutes long lol 

Like seriously Just shut up your embarrassing yourself! :smokney2:

3 hours ago, derick said:

Oh please if 3 was #1 anything can it doesn't get more chipmunkney than that and besides its Britney everyone knows her iconic baby voice why TF is it so horrible now oh ok cuz she's not usin it in a senseless bubble gun pop song every non fan and casual Ik loves it...she needs something to gain her some black fans cuz pop is dead in 2016:sofedup:

OMG you hit it right on the head!

They certainly didn't have a problem with it in the past?

Now all of sudden it's a problem I just can't with this fan base LOL 

They thumb me down and says how Private Show is just this bad awful song ... then goes to say Better should be a single over Private Show smh.

All my friends and family love the song and they are black and don't listen to Pop music and all said she sounds good and really like the song!

These girls are so misinformed and yes Pop is DEAD! :embarrassed:

3 hours ago, derick said:

U should've said liar that song won't be a hit :shameless:

It really wouldn't tbh LOL:comingthru:  

12 hours ago, Scrappy said:

No. I can't take all these non-dance tracks. I'd like to see some actual dancing! If i'm Dancing or bust. 

You can dance to Private Show and Slumber Party 

Archived