Private Show For Single 3?

OCBoy1985

3 hours ago, A.D. said:

I like 3 because it's got that classic Britney feel to it but I'm glad she's not putting out that kind of music in 2016. Katy Perry is enough of a parody act for releasing bubblegum pop when her *** is damn near 40 :saycheese:

Okay she's like the same age as Britney and Beyoncé 

Tell that to Larry he thinks her fan base consists of teenage girls ... like its 2001 or something LOL 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

The song isn't even 4 minutes long lol 

Like seriously Just shut up your embarrassing yourself! :smokney2:

Oh so i can't give my own opinion now? Now you're the one embarrassing yourself with such an uneducated response :beynah:

And the song is one of the longest on the album, it just drags on too long

15 hours ago, Aphroditeney said:

Oh so i can't give my own opinion now? Now you're the one embarrassing yourself with such an uneducated response :beynah:

And the song is one of the longest on the album, it just drags on too long

That's not what you originally said! 

You said the song is long and drags on ... as if it's like 6/7 minutes long when in reality it's not even 4 minutes LOL 

Oh & to answer your question no you can't! :smokney2:

no

it doesnt sound like "lead single" like some delusional twink said earlier

it is a terrible song, she gags troughout the whole song and it sounds like she is choking on a c*ck

the song shoudnt even have made the standard version of the album, they should have just made the chorus for the perfume commercial and thats it

if they want an upbeat song they can choose better, change your mind, love me down or even do you wanna come over

not one of the three worst songs from glory

7 hours ago, A.D. said:

And he thinks Britney can sell based on her name alone LOL. Girl, that worked for Circus and FF eras cause the GP were still giving her a chance to challenge herself and regain genuine passion...but then came BJ and now it's way too late to rely on her brand alone. Vegas needs to end ASAP so they could channel all that POM promo into Glory. She's already labelled a nostalgia act :nothavingit:

So true the day Vegas is over is the day I think we'll all be happy!

5 hours ago, David. said:

no

it doesnt sound like "lead single" like some delusional twink said earlier

it is a terrible song, she gags troughout the whole song and it sounds like she is choking on a c*ck

the song shoudnt even have made the standard version of the album, they should have just made the chorus for the perfume commercial and thats it

if they want an upbeat song they can choose better, change your mind, love me down or even do you wanna come over

not one of the three worst songs from glory

Girl BYE! :comingthru:

On 6-11-2016 at 2:52 AM, OCBoy1985 said:

I don't really expect you all to get it I mean the same ones that don't like PS ..... are probably the same ones that voted for Criminal over Inside Out & thinks Better would SLAY as a single. :embarrassed:

Yikes! No, sorry, Inside Out is without a doubt probably the best song off Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean and both Better and Criminal definitely aren't on my favs list, but neither is Private Show. I mean, it's cute and all -  not really Glory worthy, but at least it's better than Clumsy - but the thing is, for the last few eras she's been using that weird baby voice that she's using on Private Show, Clumsy and What You Need, and I need her to bring more falsetto-y vocals like Invitation, Slumber Party (which I'm so so so glad about that it's the next single and - even better - features Tinashe), and even Love Me Down (which I'm hoping will be 3rd single, because it's a damn jam and the best song off the album, alongside Slumber Party)

On 11/9/2016 at 7:52 PM, ruubjah said:

Yikes! No, sorry, Inside Out is without a doubt probably the best song off Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean and both Better and Criminal definitely aren't on my favs list, but neither is Private Show. I mean, it's cute and all -  not really Glory worthy, but at least it's better than Clumsy - but the thing is, for the last few eras she's been using that weird baby voice that she's using on Private Show, Clumsy and What You Need, and I need her to bring more falsetto-y vocals like Invitation, Slumber Party (which I'm so so so glad about that it's the next single and - even better - features Tinashe), and even Love Me Down (which I'm hoping will be 3rd single, because it's a damn jam and the best song off the album, alongside Slumber Party)

I love her voice on Private Show mainly the chorus... like someone else said it's fun to sing along too!

I don't really think her vocals on Private Show would be a problem tbh ... it wasn't a problem with 3? Which has the same vocals and 3 debuted no1 and stayed top 10 for months!

Private Show is every thing you'd expect from a Britney single super catchy amazing chorus radio friendly and the outro is so epic and takes the song to a new level definitely a ICONIC Britney line waiting to happen... The bridge also SLAYS and goes hard too!

I was so pissed Inside Out didn't become a single it had all the makings for a Britney signature hit... it would also I believe kept her top 10 streak going she was really doing good with her singles from GM up until Perfume with Criminal being the only FLOP really and I won't count Radar seeing she had to release it for contract reasons(All tho it should've been Toy Soldier but I digress)

3 minutes ago, button said:

Are you on another forum? There's someone else actively pushing for Private show like you. And coincidentally he's a poc as well. :cricket:

No only on BH LOL 

I browse A.......... T ...........R ........ L! Time to time and even had a account before but I don't really like that site cause they ban and report U for the dumbest things

I seen people on FB, Twitter and other forums praise Private Show only on BH does it this much hate which I don't get at all!

1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

No only on BH LOL 

I browse A.......... T ...........R ........ L! Time to time and even had a account before but I don't really like that site cause they ban and report U for the dumbest things

I seen people on FB, Twitter and other forums praise Private Show only on BH does it this much hate which I don't get at all!

I stan Private show too but I wouldn't push it as a single. It has no chance. Not everyone can appreciate those vocals. You gotta have taste and the gp & Exhale lack that. :tiffdrink:

Start pushing Just Luv Me for single 3 with me. We gotta let her team know what the right decision is. :explainlol:

Archived