Private Show For Single 3?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, button said:

I stan Private show too but I wouldn't push it as a single. It has no chance. Not everyone can appreciate those vocals. You gotta have taste and the gp & Exhale lack that. :tiffdrink:

Start pushing Just Luv Me for single 3 with me. We gotta let her team know what the right decision is. :explainlol:

I don't think JLuvMe would do good really... it would definitely have to have a feature and be remixed to give the ending a climax ... If she could get Eminem on the track I'd be here for it!!

2 hours ago, Greyson said:

In what world is Private Show similar to Love On The Brain? :ricackle:

I never said that they were similar! I did however say that both have that 60s du wop sound that is probably about to be a new trend in music again ...What You Need has the same sound!

Now U were saying?:smokney2: 

On 12-11-2016 at 1:18 AM, OCBoy1985 said:

I love her voice on Private Show mainly the chorus... like someone else said it's fun to sing along too!

I don't really think her vocals on Private Show would be a problem tbh ... it wasn't a problem with 3? Which has the same vocals and 3 debuted no1 and stayed top 10 for months!

Private Show is every thing you'd expect from a Britney single super catchy amazing chorus radio friendly and the outro is so epic and takes the song to a new level definitely a ICONIC Britney line waiting to happen... The bridge also SLAYS and goes hard too!

I was so pissed Inside Out didn't become a single it had all the makings for a Britney signature hit... it would also I believe kept her top 10 streak going she was really doing good with her singles from GM up until Perfume with Criminal being the only FLOP really and I won't count Radar seeing she had to release it for contract reasons(All tho it should've been Toy Soldier but I digress)

I don't know, maybe it's because the vocals in the rest of the album, so besides Clumsy, Private Show and What You need, are so freaking flawless, and the songs themselves aren't bad, just not as good as the rest of the album in my opinion. But as long as she stays the **** away from Clumsy as a single, I'm good... I mean, Clumsy would cater to a certain audience -  her gay audience -  but outside the gay community it would flop big time...

Preach though at the end abt. Inside Out... I was just thinking about how Femme Fatale is an amazing album, but the singles were just meh... I mean, HIAM was great, TTWE and IWG were generic AF, and Criminal didn't seem like the correct way to end the era, since it was a mostly electronic music era and she ended it with a guitar and a (though played through a keyboard) flute? It just didn't seem right to me... She should've released Gasoline, Inside Out, (Drop Dead) Beautiful or Seal It With A Kiss as at least one of the singles...

4 hours ago, ruubjah said:

I don't know, maybe it's because the vocals in the rest of the album, so besides Clumsy, Private Show and What You need, are so freaking flawless, and the songs themselves aren't bad, just not as good as the rest of the album in my opinion. But as long as she stays the **** away from Clumsy as a single, I'm good... I mean, Clumsy would cater to a certain audience -  her gay audience -  but outside the gay community it would flop big time...

Preach though at the end abt. Inside Out... I was just thinking about how Femme Fatale is an amazing album, but the singles were just meh... I mean, HIAM was great, TTWE and IWG were generic AF, and Criminal didn't seem like the correct way to end the era, since it was a mostly electronic music era and she ended it with a guitar and a (though played through a keyboard) flute? It just didn't seem right to me... She should've released Gasoline, Inside Out, (Drop Dead) Beautiful or Seal It With A Kiss as at least one of the singles...

It should have been Inside Out after IWG and DDB with Nicki since they were close during that time 

On 16-11-2016 at 5:05 AM, OCBoy1985 said:

It should have been Inside Out after IWG and DDB with Nicki since they were close during that time 

I don't know, even though TTWE was a huge hit for her internationally, I think she should've dropped TTWE, IWG and Criminal as singles. And just release HIAM, Inside Out, DDB with Nicki or Sabi, to me it doesn't matter, because I like the "vegeteblues" girl :shameless:, and then SIWAK

Archived