Private Show For Single 3?

OCBoy1985

Single no3 will no doubt be a uptempo track!

There isn't a better uptempo than Private Show on Glory tbh

That sound is becoming popular(See Rihanna Love on the brain) and I want Britney to be one of the 1st artists to do it .... Britney used to set trends and not follow them!

PS is innovative catchy radio friendly and the chorus is so soulful & addictive .... She has never released a song like this before and I think the GP would love it .... it has that classic Britney feeling to it but still new territory for her!

Something like the commercial would be perfect for the video!

Aside from Make Me and DYWCO Private Show is Spotify most streamed song from Glory!

A lot of non fans I played it for really loved the song and was saying Britney really did the damn thing!

Private Show needs to be a single NOT Liar, LMD, or Come over.... Those songs are cute but they are nothing new from Britney and doesn't really scream "HIT" like Private Show does! :smokney2::smokney2:

PS screams hit!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the best upbeat song in the album and it's also fun to sing.  Private Show sounds more like a lead single than "Make Me...".

...but ya know know what? I just had a revelation. I don't want Britney to release it unless she's going to sing it LIVE. lol I could not deal with her lipsyching this song.

4 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

It's the best upbeat song in the album and it's also fun to sing.  Private Show sounds more like a lead single than "Make Me...".

...but ya know know what? I just had a revelation. I don't want Britney to release it unless she's going to sing it LIVE. lol I could not deal with her lipsyching this song.

It really is and you are right she would have to sing it live and PS is so fun to sing along too!!

I can't at someone voting down cause you have your own opinion smh

I would've been SLAYED if PS was lead and it's definitely lead single material 

Archived