BRITNEY IS REPORTEDLY ENDING HER VEGAS RESIDENCY!

Just Luv Me

Honestly, BBMA, iHeartRadio and prob Apple Music is kinda helping Brit perform in front of more people. Like big arenas again! She is more confident now and I can totally see her go back on a WORLD TOUR! :carpoolney:

Remember when we thought she would never do promo ever...look at her NOW!! :rihclap:

People love her, hype would be legit for a world tour! :feelingmyself:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing a world tour is WAYYYYY more expensive than doing a Las Vegas residency.  While we all dream for her to to end Vegas and tour the world again... will her label actually approve of it given that her sales are not what they used to be?  Unless they plan on doing something smaller and more intimate, doing a world tour with props and big set pieces will cost them a lot.  Keep buying Glory y'all!  Let's hope this news is true... Glorious Tour!!!

We all know tha she is not going on tour with Glory I mean POM ends in November-December 2017 at that time a world tour for glory would be so late, and the world tour would start in 2018 and end in 2019, and that also means that we would not have new music til 2019 or 2020 so I rather she makes an album for 2018 and go on a world tour on 2018-2019 :saycheese::saycheese::saycheese::saycheese:

(Btw by the end of 2017 the Glory era will be dead)

8 hours ago, OoopsBitch! said:

she's so happy in vegas. I wouldn't mind her staying there for longer. when it comes to britney, her being happy is what's most important to me.

How do you know she's so happy in vegas?  She used to be, but now it seems like she's bored.  They're moving the residency to Hawaii if anything :quirkney:

i would love it if she's active on the scene again after the residency ends. but what if instead we don't get a britney news for like months or something and she only do rare appearances on talk shows like hilary duff? that would be tragic for her career :idkney:

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

How do you know she's so happy in vegas?  She used to be, but now it seems like she's bored.  They're moving the residency to Hawaii if anything :quirkney:

Ya know she's been posting she misses NY lately after the VMAs???
I think she is bored. She has just been forced to live in Vegas 'cause of POM and KFed I guess.

I mean, it kind of makes sense that she would end her residency in 2017. How long can you keep crowds coming with the same show? Sure you can revamp it here and there but it's still the same show! This will give her time to make more new music and focus on SELLING MUSIC not POM tickets. What she's doing now is promo for POM! She's not out performing tons of GLORY tracks! If she wasn't in Vegas she wouldn't be doing these "remember when" performances!

I would be happy if she did little Vegas residences throughout the next few years! Like maybe a month or two out of the year! The rest of the year she can focus on whatever she wants to! Music, family, love, fashion, movies! Anything her heart desires! Whatever makes her happy! Even if that's Vegas!

Archived