BRITNEY IS REPORTEDLY ENDING HER VEGAS RESIDENCY!

Just Luv Me

BACKSTREET BOYS TO REPLACE BRITNEY SPEARS

"Britney Spears is reported to be replaced by the Backstreet Boys, who they were inspired by for their forthcoming residency. But, the princess of pop is cool with that since she has some future career plans of her own."

Read here!

This sounds legit! Inquisitr seems like a pretty reputable news site. I'm a little sad because I like knowing that I can go see Britney whenever I want but I'm happy too because I know that she still has what it takes to dominate the music scene! Regardless, no one can deny that Vegas has done wonders for her! Remember, Britney still has shows scheduled into 2017! If this article turns out to be true, however, next year may spell the end of Piece Of Me! 

Better save your pennies and sell your wig collection, *******! Your last chance to see Britney in Vegas may be sooner then you think!

:unreal:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sjok said:

Go read the article. The Backstreet Boys' show starts in March and they said that they will REPLACE Britney in the same venue. How's it possible? :explainlol:

I read the article! I posted the article. It's also happens to be from a very reputable news site. Replace meaning replacing Britney as their headlining show. Of course we'll need to wait for an official announcement before we all sell our wigs to buy tickets to see Vegasney one last time!

Archived