BRITNEY IS REPORTEDLY ENDING HER VEGAS RESIDENCY!

Just Luv Me

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll probably be in Vegas for a few more years. This is the perfect setup for her. It gives her more time with her kids. When the Circus Tour began her kids were 3 and 2 (4 and 3 in late 2009) and they weren't in school yet. And with Femme Fatale they were just starting. Now they're older in middle school when spending time with your friends is everything and nobody wants to hangout with their mothers all day even if she is Britney Spears. I could see this going until 2020 to be honest, or 2019 at the very least. The boys could decide to spend the summers with dad while mom tours as teenagers.

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If she wants kids I would think right after would be the time. Is she really going to have more kids in her forties? Seems unlikely... unless she adopts 

she will still have 5 years and a lot of women are having kids in their 40s now. It's not something so uncommon. 

5 hours ago, Just Luv Me said:

I read the article! I posted the article. It's also happens to be from a very reputable news site. Replace meaning replacing Britney as their headlining show. Of course we'll need to wait for an official announcement before we all sell our wigs to buy tickets to see Vegasney one last time!

Anyone can post to Inquisitur, it's guidelines are less stringent than Wikipeida!

I just want her to take a break from Vegas, like, for 5 years, then take this time to make a great album (her masterpiece adored by her fans, critics and GP #alice) and go out on a world tour with this new work, Glory tracks and her main hits form the past that everybody wants to see, like, toxic, slave, bomt, GM, etc.. (but with iconic performances for these classic songs, cause everybody waits to see her do the slave break, do toxic, you know what I mean?), nooo boys, PG, lucky, perfume, 3.. nah... then, after that, she can go back to vegas and own the city... but the world NEEDS her to spread her word at every single hole out there on earth... is this too much to ask? PLEASE GODNEY!

:otears::tiffanycries::wontcry:

But I'm not sure this article really profs the end of POM...

Archived