BRITNEY IS REPORTEDLY ENDING HER VEGAS RESIDENCY!

Just Luv Me

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Just Luv Me said:

Dude! Calm down. We all know that she is still there in 2017! These shows that are scheduled could be the last though if this article is correct! It could also just mean she's ending it sometime in 2017!

The article says the Backstreet Boys are "replacing" her at the AXIS. Their shows start in MARCH. Britney is still there in March. Hence, they either got the info wrong or are bullshitting as she will still be there for at least 9 more months after they start as it's clear she'll be there until December.

It'll be like what happened with JLo. They will fill in her gaps.

8 minutes ago, Amy Lee Spears said:

when britney leaves im taking over. its evanescence time *****! amy lee meets EDM and poppers. the very same gays who come to see britney will come to see me, they wont know the difference! :feelingmyself:

Last I heard Evanescence didn't have any plans for new music! Amy Lee is doing movie soundtracks and children's songs! Both are great, but I'm still sad! :crying1:(Push the button gives me chills, though).

Sorry, I know you weren't serious and this is off-topic, but I couldn't stop myself!:kiss:

Archived