BRITNEY IS REPORTEDLY ENDING HER VEGAS RESIDENCY!

Just Luv Me

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PGPopOfCult said:

She is signed till December 2017. They would have to buy her out of her contract. Which is not going to happen. Britney: Piece of Me will end in December 2017. Bookmark me.

I don't think she will end on December, look this year for example POM ends on November 19 and comeback on January. No Shows on December. But I don't think she will be touring until 2018-2019 :( 

Don't know guys why ya'll happy if it's true :cricket::nyheadache:

Vegas gives us a chance constantly see her on stage (for most of us on photo and video but still). Even without paparazzi photos  which, mildly speaking, appear quite rarely nowadays we can see her  thanks to Vegas. 

Regular POM shows allow her to keep her body in shape. Rememeber her body during FF and before Vegas time. And what her body looks these 1.5-2 years? Gosh, for this moment she's in her best shape since ITZ (sorry Circusney) all hail to Vegas. 

Speaking about the perfomances. Remember FF once again and praise Vegasney, cause just because residency her confidence on stage is back.  

I know, u guys can  find many drawbacks in Vegas and most likely I'm agree with you. But if you are not delusional u should have known that after POM ending there will be a complete lack of news from Britney (exept instagram idk), lack of photos, videos and that's it. 

And then exhell wll praise Vegasney and cry cry cry.  It always were so: we don't appreciate what we have.

I want her touring again but srsly, It would be better if she will have a break for 1-1.5 year for it and then come back to Vegas.

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

BRITNEY ANNOUNCEMENT: "VEGAS FOR 2019, GET YOUR TICKETS HERE. EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE OF MAKE ME DREAMING REMIX" :rihclap:

And "A Nightmare on Elm Street" coming for us!  

1Xt2hpYfhRB--IU_HeLaob8z78tixv6Xg4c-xRZX

or "A Nightmare on Vegas Street":shameless:

The only way for her to leave Vegas and still remain relevant with a career is to either

1. Come out with a totally new album in 2017

2. Go on a US/World Tour

3. Take a year off of Vegas and come back with a new residency.

Those are honestly her only options if she wants to still have a career after Vegas. Vegas helped her career SO MUCH because if she didn't release BJ around the time Vegas started, BJ would've tanked even worse than it did. The only reason BJ did so okay is because it was announced around the time of her residency announcement and the GP ate that up. Vegas helped her performance skills and has helped her stay relevant in the GP. But now that the end is sort of kinda approaching and she's slowly becoming relevant again, she would need to do something big for a minute and then go hide for a year or two. :donewithit:

Archived