GLORY Album Booklet REMAKE

Slippin_Under

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

Looking at these alternative covers is absolute torture because it just shows what a lost opportunity the Glory art was :wontcry:

I hope with B10 they're a lot smarter in every aspect especially the art for next era :tiffhair:

i think they had much better artwork for it (i.e. MM single cover), then the whole MM video drama happened. didn't the video director also take the album pictures? wouldnt be surprised if he took them with him

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i think they had much better artwork for it (i.e. MM single cover), then the whole MM video drama happened. didn't the video director also take the album pictures? wouldnt be surprised if he took them with him

I think he might have and if he did then he's a complete *** tbh. I get he might've been angry over the whole MM video fiasco but that's no reason to take away potential amazing Glory art from us. Hopefully team B never works with David Lachapelle ever again :beynah:

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I think he might have and if he did then he's a complete *** tbh. I get he might've been angry over the whole MM video fiasco but that's no reason to take away potential amazing Glory art from us. Hopefully team B never works with David Lachapelle ever again :beynah:

i'm sure there was more than we know. i'm sure if he was that mad, that means that someone screwed up really bad for him to make that decision. 

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

i'm sure there was more than we know. i'm sure if he was that mad, that means that someone screwed up really bad for him to make that decision. 

Yeah there is a lot of stuff behind closed doors that we still don't know about and probably won't ever know about. I feel like it's a mixture of Team B, RCA, and Davids fault for the whole Make Me video disaster :idkney:

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

Yeah there is a lot of stuff behind closed doors that we still don't know about and probably won't ever know about. I feel like it's a mixture of Team B, RCA, and Davids fault for the whole Make Me video disaster :idkney:

if team Britney was smart (we all know they aren't), after the director leaving and taking stuff with him, i would have made a fan contest and see which artwork would be the best one for the album. the company saves money and the fan gets exposure

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

if team Britney was smart (we all know they aren't), after the director leaving and taking stuff with him, i would have made a fan contest and see which artwork would be the best one for the album. the company saves money and the fan gets exposure

I swear sometimes I think that even monkeys are smarter than her team :madonna:

Archived