Revealed blind item about Beyonce being compared to Britney. Shocking.

BSfemme

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, A.D. said:

I think it's actually 100% impossible for the gp to see right through her octopus thies :angietea:

Exactly. The GP has no idea about the real Beyonce. damn, I just found out about this ok??!! I never realized what she was like personally, I always thought of her as this talented woman with a lot of fierceness but now I know there is something more, actually very similar to what happened to Britney. I wish Brit has this fierceness and attitude on stage, it would do her so good. She needs to lose the awkwardness and kill it on stage so people stop talking about personal issues. I mean look at her old vma performances, she slayed them with so much attitude, thats whats missing.

21 hours ago, A.D. said:

I think it's actually 100% impossible for the gp to see right through her octopus thies :angietea:

This is the same ***** who allowed her record label/husband to mock Tina Turner's domestic violence case in one of her songs and has taken advantage of victims from heartbreaking tragedies in music videos (Forward & Formation). On top of that, she claims to be a feminist yet has no problem calling out her husband's side-chicks and doing nothing to prevent those lunatics she calls the BeeHive from harassing the women who were rumoured to have an affair with Jay-Z. One of those women has a teenage daughter who also got bullied by her stans for no rational reason or whatsover :whitneyshade:

SHE ******* GOT AWAY WITH ALL OF THIS :fkinoverit:

@Arya, feel free to jump into this conversation since you're even better than me at dragging Yonka :beysip:

You cannot have said any better :rihclap: All her life she never mentioned being black but now that BLM is a thing she saw a way to profit. No matter how she is contradictory, people always forget and forgive bc they think that she is at least doing something :tiffeyeroll:

She is fake af. 

I mean, she is praised for dragging her husband and the woman and finding herself, being better off alone or idk what else people said, but then again here she is with him forever. She gets cheated, does an album to profit, continues with him. She's a feminist. 

Britney is a single mom, she has no problem with writing about ***. She's a sexpot, a try harder. 

The same People who worship to Beyoncé, said work ***** wasn't feminist. Britney can say things like she wears lingerie for her, that u don't need a man to feel ****, that u don't need a man to be happy but nobody gives a damn. 

I'm not saying Britney is really a feminist or the most feminist one, but my point is: Only bc she doesn't sing in front of an outdoor with the feminist word and bc she isnt beyonka, nobody gives a damn. 

Look at videos like stronger, toxic or womanizer that no one talks about only bc she doesn't take herself so seriously like bleach does. 

In the end of the day, Britney is way more of a feminist than Beyoncé. 

She was 24 years old with two babies from k-fed when she filed from divorce bc of course she was feeling neglected.

Of course bleach won't never file a divorce from uglyz bc that marriage gives her power, more status, fame, etc. 

35 minutes ago, A.D. said:

PREACH! I've been called ****** and racist in real life just by saying that I can't stand how much of a shameless, fradulent ***** she is :rihstare:

Taste is subjective and disliking Beyoncé's hypocritical personality or finding her music overhyped doesn't make me less of a person. But it's sad how these days no one can have an opinion without "offending" others. Like, shut the **** up and accept the fact that not every individual out there is going to jump on a band-wagon. I'm a catholic atheist and I loathe religion but I must say that Britney's faith in God comes across as genuinely believable whilst Beyonka claims to believe in God yet all you see in her artistry is an infinite collection of satanic imagery. I'm guessing this *****'s favorite movie growing up was The Exorcist :giggleney:

Omfg I died at the exorcist part hahaha :gloria:

She seems fake about everything ngl 

I can't at this people. So now everyone has to like beyonka bc she is black and if someone doesn't like, it's racism? Wtf? So I have to like kanye obnoxious *** or I am racist too? :gtfo:

She is an overrated **** and I cannot understand how media and gp praise everything she does. Only a few dragged her for the limonada bullshit. Either way, the backlash wasn't anything compared to the praise. 

That ***** can walk on stage for hours and yet people say she is the best performer ever :nothavingit:

Like give me a ******* break :sofedup:

She can be more successful rn but in the long run, Britney is more successful, britney had more impact and influence. So the fleehive can be forever pressed how her hubby is with eminem :riha:

Eminem is a mess too but at least to me he's more talented than uglyz. Imagine if Britney dated eminem or made a song with him, the internet would break and itll pay the fake couple dust. 

I'm hoping for the day she will be just another singer how she was in 2011. I cannot stand that arrogant piece of **** anymore :tiffeyeroll:

stop calling her pregnancy fake, these rumours started with her pink dress interview but there are videos on yt that are recorded from a different angle and it is obvious that there was nothing but her bra and panties under that dress.and in her documentary she showed her naked pregnant belly.there are bikini pics where you can see her baby bump.

21 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Her self-titled was sadly huge. I get that it sold 5 million copies worldwide and that it's rare for albums these days to pull these numbers but how is that a ******* achievement when 2 million items of those sales were STREAMING and ALL of her 6 studio albums together still haven't managed to outselll Britney's debut album? :giggleney:

Adele is also really overrated imo but at least her humble personality and amazing songwritting skills make up for the gp's constant *** kissing towards her. Beyonka has an amazing vocal range but it's all ruined once you see that she's a product who makes music for profit and status instead of actual passion :rihstare:

4 sold 3m copies, but her shitty fanbase act as if she sells like adele or even taylor :sofedup:

Her voice is good but nothing like old mariah, Celine, Whitney, adele or even aguilera. But bc she is Beyonka, people act as her range is the same. 

Adele imo is way more talented than bleache. She also isn't a try harder and she sells like crazy. And even tho she is praised, gp and media lick bleach's *** way more 

10 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

stop calling her pregnancy fake, these rumours started with her pink dress interview but there are videos on yt that are recorded from a different angle and it is obvious that there was nothing but her bra and panties under that dress.and in her documentary she showed her naked pregnant belly.there are bikini pics where you can see her baby bump.

I wonder how an obnoxious egomaniac that dies for attention like beyonka didn't do any magazine cover showing her belly like almost any other pop star does? :nothavingit:

The ones from her DVD can be fake bx u know, this is the woman who always photoshops her instagram pics. 

The ones on the beach I saw it and I always wondered that maybe she had a miscarriage? She already mentioned she had one, so maybe she had and then choose to pay a surrogate mom? But continued pretending like she was preggo.

6 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Oh yes, the fact that Lemonade is sadly the most critically acclaimed album by a female artist of all time is already tragic, so imagine how overrated her 7th one will be :sofedup:

I thought both Lemonade and 25 were overrated, though I get Adele's praise. There are genuinely great songs in it whilst Beyonka's album only has 2 great songs in an album that contains 12 :embarrassney:

She's also overrated as an actress. Explain to me how Kristen Stewart who did such a great job making critics forget about her Twilight days by venturing into amazing indie films and showing range is dismissed by the average moviegoer yet Beyonka is praised for Dreamgirls and gets a ******* Golden Globe nomination? :nothavingit:

Most acclaimed than ray of light, back to black :jfallonlol:

Formation is so ******* boring, I never listened to the others and never will. I hate her songs each time more 

Golden globes are a joke. I mean, how in the world Gaga won best actress? She was horrible on AHS. She couldn't even make expressions full of botox. 

But at least bleach's career on movies started to fall after dreamgirls :rihclap:

30 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Honey she was pounding her allegedly pregnant belly with her fists all during vma love on top performance. 

And I can't at you all believing this blind item is real in the first place, let alone about Beyonce. Her and JayZ have been together 15 years. Was that when he became her conservator? Was she on the verge of shaving her head back in 2000? Her father was also her manager well into her marriage, so there was no conservatorship situation there.

The whole sudden rabid media interest in Jays infidelity also fake and planted in the papers. She's adressed his cheating in her albums since 2006. Before she was even married. It did not register on anyone's radar until now.

The whole narrative on Lemonade is ridiculous. Im sure the cheating hurts (its part if the ups and downs in their relationship) but she is not completely distraught and nearly driven to psychosis by the shock and betrayal at the age of 35, 15 years into their relationship, 7 years into their marriage. 'Me and my baby gonna be alright, we gonna have a good life'lmao. Like shes a 23 year old housewife who wants to steal off with Blue in the middle of the night with only a suitcase, but she has to weigh her options because she does not know where she will fall financially or something. If she was this unhappy she would leave him. She's accepted the cheating long ago. Its not like Jay has stepped out only a handful of times. She probably has her own sidepieces at this point.

Her father said the elevator incident was staged. 

The incidents of her acting strange are also staged. She was unable to commit to the breakdown narrative last year because that would include looking ugly for a long time and having subpar performances. That's how I could tell this blind item is supposed to be about her. She wants that whole: 'Omg. She is too good to be true. Shes under so much pressure! Let's pull back the curtain on America's most beloved icon' She wants all those Rolling Stone "An American Tragedy" covers. Like who the **** wants that? Only Beyonce. 

Beyonce wont be happy until Britney falls off the face of the earth. What's next? Will she hire a hitman?

17 minutes ago, Arya said:

I wonder how an obnoxious egomaniac that dies for attention like beyonka didn't do any magazine cover showing her belly like almost any other pop star does? :nothavingit:

The ones from her DVD can be fake bx u know, this is the woman who always photoshops her instagram pics. 

The ones on the beach I saw it and I always wondered that maybe she had a miscarriage? She already mentioned she had one, so maybe she had and then choose to pay a surrogate mom? But continued pretending like she was preggo.

she didn't do any magazine cover after giving birth to blue ıvy either and she used to hide her face in the instagram photographs etc because she wanted to show her in her documentary and on tour(on screen) first, maybe that's why she didn't do any magazine cover when she was pregnant.

4 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Honey she was pounding her allegedly pregnant belly with her fists all during vma love on top performance. 

still, ı don't believe she faked her pregnancy.ı know she is not the most honest person but faking a pregnancy is too much.and in the video ı mentioned it was so obvious that there were no strings or anything and some are like "ı saw the bikini pics but maybe she had a mig meal" wut, ı eat like an animal and ı never get a bump like that and ı haven't seen anyone got one.

11 minutes ago, RehabSucks. said:

The thing about beyonce is she doesn't come across as a genuine or nice person, thats why i think she doesn't do hardly any interviews or promo, there's no likability. Brit did glory for her fans, beyonce did lemonade to make headlines.

She stopped doing interviews 18 years into her 20 year career to seem like an untouchable star, to add mystery, to make her seem like a bigger star than she is.

34 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

she didn't do any magazine cover after giving birth to blue ıvy either and she used to hide her face in the instagram photographs etc because she wanted to show her in her documentary and on tour(on screen) first, maybe that's why she didn't do any magazine cover when she was pregnant.

I think she is fake so it was just publicity. I mean, if she didn't want any attention on her baby she wouldn't announce her pregnancy on the vmas stage. 

And now her kid is everywhere. On the vmas carpet, on the vmas stage, on her video, on the vogue magazine. 

I also think is weird how she didnt gain any weight on her pregnancy and right after giving birth she was exactly the same as before. 

Beyoncé has curves, it's natural to gain at least some weight and more than natural thin women. Her body didn't change at all too. That's why I think her pregnancy was staged. 

3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

It's sadly worked in her favor, she's already considered bigger than MJ Resultado de imagem para cookie lyon anika gif

Well she kind of has to have the best selling pop album of all time, 5 number 1 singles from that album, be one of the best dancers of all time and have people scream, cry, and faint whenever she's in sight so.....

Archived