Revealed blind item about Beyonce being compared to Britney. Shocking.

BSfemme

14 minutes ago, A.D. said:

It's sadly worked in her favor, she's already considered bigger than MJ Resultado de imagem para cookie lyon anika gif

By who? Bc she didnt have yet the impact, influence and success mj did. 

Mj had a lot of controversial and iconic things. Beyonka had single ladies and hmm, what else? Formation? :ririshade2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Oh honey, it wasn't just Gaga. The whole season sucked, it was even worse than Freakshow. The only thing worth watching was Denis O'Hare as Liz Taylor :shameless:

Yes, Beyonka's movie career is as much of a joke as that movie she did with Jamie Fox called Obsessed. Her acting in the final showdown was like watching X-Tuna trying to loose weight but ending up stuffing her octopus thies with cheeseburgers instead :saycheese:

BTW, I love Back to Black. It's one of my all-time favorite albums. I don't like ROL much though, I'm more of a Bedtime Stories/True Blue fan when it comes to Madonna :feelingmyself:

Freakshow was worse imo. But the cast was good and it was a joke how Gaga was the only one nominated? I mean, wtf? 

I never watched a movie with beyonka after Austin powers. And wth was that tho? Lol

I love back to basics too. Madonna has some amazing albums and even tho u don't like ray of light that much, u can't say it's not an amazing album. 

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Beyonka was so awful in that movie, she screamed her lines. But I get it, she was mad that Britney's cameo stole the show :embarrassney:

And yes ROL is a very groundbreaking album tbh. Nothing Really Matters and Frozen are some of my favorite Madge songs of all time :feelingmyself:

I wonder what will AHS be about next season...Gaga is sadly in it and it'll be ruined with plenty of overracting :quirkney:

Ia about beyonka and madonna. 

I think I'll give up on ahs tho. Their last good season was the second one :sickofu:

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

still, ı don't believe she faked her pregnancy.ı know she is not the most honest person but faking a pregnancy is too much.and in the video ı mentioned it was so obvious that there were no strings or anything and some are like "ı saw the bikini pics but maybe she had a mig meal" wut, ı eat like an animal and ı never get a bump like that and ı haven't seen anyone got one.

A pregnant bare  belly can be faked with prosthetics and makeup and what not. They do it all the time for TV and movies. That's Hollywood afterall. Funny that they had to stage a private shooting at the beach to make it more real. Idk if she faked it or not but the argument that she wore a bikini doesn't hold up when you realize that's the industry that excels in special effects for believability. 

1 hour ago, Arya said:

I think she is fake so it was just publicity. I mean, if she didn't want any attention on her baby she wouldn't announce her pregnancy on the vmas stage. 

And now her kid is everywhere. On the vmas carpet, on the vmas stage, on her video, on the vogue magazine. 

I also think is weird how she didnt gain any weight on her pregnancy and right after giving birth she was exactly the same as before. 

Beyoncé has curves, it's natural to gain at least some weight and more than natural thin women. Her body didn't change at all too. That's why I think her pregnancy was staged. 

ı didn't say she didn't want attention or she didn't do magazines because she didn't want attention but she wanted to receive it in a different way.and actually she wasn't fat after giving birth but she wasn't the same as before either, she was very thick compared to her pre-pregnancy body and her ***** got bigger at that time.

28 minutes ago, Justney said:

A pregnant bare  belly can be faked with prosthetics and makeup and what not. They do it all the time for TV and movies. That's Hollywood afterall. Funny that they had to stage a private shooting at the beach to make it more real. Idk if she faked it or not but the argument that she wore a bikini doesn't hold up when you realize that's the industry that excels in special effects for believability. 

ı still don't believe those fake pregnancy rumours.not at all.ı know she loves attention and her image is fake, maybe her marriage is fake too even if ı believe they love(or loved) each other but like ı said in my first reply in this topic, the interview in wich she was wearing a pink dress was the thing that started all of these fake pregnancy rumours and it is stupid to think that she faked her pregnancy based on a video like this.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

ı didn't say she didn't want attention or she didn't do magazines because she didn't want attention but she wanted to receive it in a different way.and actually she wasn't fat after giving birth but she wasn't the same as before either, she was very thick compared to her pre-pregnancy body and her ***** got bigger at that time.

ı still don't believe those fake pregnancy rumours.not at all.ı know she loves attention and her image is fake, maybe her marriage is fake too even if ı believe they love(or loved) each other but like ı said in my first reply in this topic, the interview in wich she was wearing a pink dress was the thing that started all of these fake pregnancy rumours and it is stupid to think that she faked her pregnancy based on a video like this.

Can u post pics with her being thick? I only remember this one one month after she "gave" birth 

article-2097570-11A0C528000005DC-624_634

I never saw a preggo belly that folds like a pillow ngl  

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

Based on all the teasers, it's probably going to be about cults and satanic sacrifices. Beyonka will definetely watch it since we all know horror is just as important to her as side-chicks are important to her alligator husband :shameless:

I'm dying :gloria:

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Can u post pics with her being thick? I only remember this one one month after she "gave" birth 

article-2097570-11A0C528000005DC-624_634

I never saw a preggo belly that folds like a pillow ngl  

ı was talking about that pic.she wasn't like this pre-pregnancy, have you seen her bbma 2011 performance?she was so thin when she first released 4.and ı know most women can't lose weight easily and quickly after birth so she was supposed to be heavier than that but who knows maybe she wears a corset here or maybe she got rid of her belly with surgery, ı heard that it is possible to make your belly disappear with surgery immediately after giving birth and beyonce has the money and ı'm sure she chose a really good doctor who can do that thing ı mentioned, ı know because one of the actresses from my country gave birth and after a week or so she posted a pic on her instagram and she looked like she was never pregnant, later we learned that she got stick thin that way.and it wasn't beyonce's belly that folded, it was the fabric of her dress, the dress was not tight so it is normal and ı was talking about this video:

1 minute ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

Now that Kim Kardashian hates Beyonce, maybe she'll "Taylor Swift" her. But it'll be way harder bc Bey never talks so it's harder to catch her in a lie. But there's no way she had that baby herself, so it's very possible to take her down.

We need to hack the MTV rehearsal video to see if her mic was actually supposed to be turned on. Then Kim can tweet it. Beyonce exposed. But no, Kim is still trying to suck up to Beyonce

7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ı was talking about that pic.she wasn't like this pre-pregnancy, have you seen her bbma 2011 performance?she was so thin when she first released 4.and ı know most women can't lose weight easily and quickly after birth so she was supposed to be heavier than that but who knows maybe she wears a corset here or maybe she got rid of her belly with surgery, ı heard that it is possible to make your belly disappear with surgery immediately after giving birth and beyonce has the money and ı'm sure she chose a really good doctor who can do that thing ı mentioned, ı know because one of the actresses from my country gave birth and after a week or so she posted a pic on her instagram and she looked like she was never pregnant, later we learned that she got stick thin that way.and it wasn't beyonce's belly that folded, it was the fabric of her dress, the dress was not tight so it is normal and ı was talking about this video:

Ia she was more thin in 2011. I remember her pic with Britney. But she had gained weight other times in her career, but nothing too much, the same she was post-pregnancy. 

Im sorry, but this video didn't prove **** tbh lol first of all, preggos women don't sit like that at all bc of their back and belly. And I know her dress wasnt tight but her belly was kinda big standing and when she sits she kinda disappears with the dress folding. I see the fabric folding with the belly tbh. 

Brit was super thin a month later giving birth to preston, but she was 23 at the time so that helps a lot. My point is Beyonce's body practically didn't change before and after the birth of her child. Her weight was like the same. 

Just a comparison 

This is Britney 20 days before giving birth 

XRAY_20050825_88.jpg

This is Britney exactly 1 month after giving birth 

BritUBKevMoonsh_283229.jpg

6 minutes ago, Smokez said:

We need to hack the MTV rehearsal video to see if her mic was actually supposed to be turned on. Then Kim can tweet it. Beyonce exposed. But no, Kim is still trying to suck up to Beyonce

No she isn't. Google it. Bey was a no show at kims expensive *** wedding, so she's done. And no one cares if bey lipsyncs, she was already caught at the Grammys and the media didn't say a word. Kim needs to expose bey's personal life lies to take her down.

1 minute ago, Arya said:

XRAY_20050825_88.jpg

BritUBKevMoonsh_283229.jpg

in the second photo, britney looks fit and you proved that it is possible to lose the belly within a month after giving birth with these photos.and the video ı posted might not prove **** for you but her dress' folding does not prove she wasn't pregnant either.there is no sufficient or strong evidence to prove that her pregnancy was fake and it is really not nice to accuse a woman of faking her pregnancy without evidence, actually "not nice" is not enough, it is disgusting but ı don't want to be rude to you.

6 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

there is no way?how?how is that impossible?:receipts2:

Because her stomach folded in half... The only images of her "pregnant" belly are from the beach where she merely looked bloated and her HBO special where she showed it only on webcam separate from her face. There are so many images of every other celebrity pregnant. And it's Beyoncé who is notorious for lying...

1 minute ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

Because her stomach folded in half... The only images of her "pregnant" belly are from the beach where she merely looked bloated and her HBO special where she showed it only on webcam separate from her face. There are so many images of every other celebrity pregnant. And it's Beyoncé who is notorious for lying...

these are not enough to say that she faked her pregnancy, maybe she did, but it is so wrong how you accuse her of faking her pregnancy without a real proof.

3 hours ago, Smokez said:

Honey she was pounding her allegedly pregnant belly with her fists all during vma love on top performance. 

And I can't at you all believing this blind item is real in the first place, let alone about Beyonce. Her and JayZ have been together 15 years. Was that when he became her conservator? Was she on the verge of shaving her head back in 2000? Her father was also her manager well into her marriage, so there was no conservatorship situation there.

The whole sudden rabid media interest in Jays infidelity also fake and planted in the papers. She's adressed his cheating in her albums since 2006. Before she was even married. It did not register on anyone's radar until now.

The whole narrative on Lemonade is ridiculous. Im sure the cheating hurts (its part if the ups and downs in their relationship) but she is not completely distraught and nearly driven to psychosis by the shock and betrayal at the age of 35, 15 years into their relationship, 7 years into their marriage. 'Me and my baby gonna be alright, we gonna have a good life'lmao. Like shes a 23 year old housewife who wants to steal off with Blue in the middle of the night with only a suitcase, but she has to weigh her options because she does not know where she will fall financially or something. If she was this unhappy she would leave him. She's accepted the cheating long ago. Its not like Jay has stepped out only a handful of times. She probably has her own sidepieces at this point.

Her father said the elevator incident was staged. 

The incidents of her acting strange are also staged. She was unable to commit to the breakdown narrative last year because that would include looking ugly for a long time and having subpar performances. That's how I could tell this blind item is supposed to be about her. She wants that whole: 'Omg. She is too good to be true. Shes under so much pressure! Let's pull back the curtain on America's most beloved icon' She wants all those Rolling Stone "An American Tragedy" covers. Like who the **** wants that? Only Beyonce. 

Beyonce wont be happy until Britney falls off the face of the earth. What's next? Will she hire a hitman?

Britney's prime was bigger than beyonce one and her death only will redefine her legend/pop cultural icon status even more, drive her popularity across the globe and wake up the obsession by the media/tabloids for her in a level that beyonce's ego  couldn't endure, so discarded

7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

in the second photo, britney looks fit and you proved that it is possible to lose the belly within a month after giving birth with these photos.and the video ı posted might not prove **** for you but her dress' folding does not prove she wasn't pregnant either.there is no sufficient or strong evidence to prove that her pregnancy was fake and it is really not nice to accuse a woman of faking her pregnancy without evidence, actually "not nice" is not enough, it is disgusting but ı don't want to be rude to you.

Hey, u seem nice and I don't want to start anything with u Too :)

Maybe it's not cool but I think she's so fake I think it's very possible but this is my opinion of course. 

I just wanted to show how Britney gained weight, not a lot, but she did. U can see the difference. To me pre and post pregnancy Beyoncé is like almost the same 

Archived