Revealed blind item about Beyonce being compared to Britney. Shocking.

BSfemme

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

I think blind items are stupid and I don't take them seriously but Beyoncé does seem really lifeless and weird except when she's onstage. Hopefully there's nothing too weird going on in her life though even though i'm not even remotely a fan I wouldn't want that for anyone.

Yeh IF rumours are true I feel bad for her :angietea: Beyonce is very calculated about her image and public perception. (Which is impossible to keep up.) 

Over time that will get to a person who then needs to take a pill to feel better :yaknow: 

• 3 years later...

Hmmm. I don’t know if I buy this 100 percent. But it’s definitely an interesting conspiracy theory. I mean, I feel like it recent years even Britney has done more interviews and stuff. I do think there’s something up. When I first started to lose some respect for her was when she had a tour named the “Mrs Carter” tour or whatever. Like you’re telling women to be independent, but naming your tour after your husband? Just weird. It’s also weird how she never really dated anyone else when she was younger or anything 

1 hour ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Hmmm. I don’t know if I buy this 100 percent. But it’s definitely an interesting conspiracy theory. I mean, I feel like it recent years even Britney has done more interviews and stuff. I do think there’s something up. When I first started to lose some respect for her was when she had a tour named the “Mrs Carter” tour or whatever. Like you’re telling women to be independent, but naming your tour after your husband? Just weird. It’s also weird how she never really dated anyone else when she was younger or anything 

I was at her Mrs Carter Tour, On the Run 1 and On the Run 2 Bey got a plannified career, she's so involved she calculate every movement since her beggining, the problem of britney is saying yes to all at beginning 

I don't think at all everything in her life may be perfect, the only thing i could plead is that she's been working so hard all her carreer, its not like she's been on top one day to another, she was opening act in destiny's child and when destiny's child was on the top, she decided to going solo starting from zero, back to opening acts, back to small venues, to showcases, them in her second album she peaked arenas, and in her 3rd album she started to do stadium shows, but her consilidation is the Mrs Carter Show , on of the best shows of the world , minimalist shocking show just with her band and a  lightwall, and she got after all that and lemonade all of support of the community inclusive the GP, So if this girl talks something like jayz abusin or a kind of stuff like that, the Beyhive or GP would chase him to the end.

The case of britney , her team make a whole strategy to lost her influence on the GP, as a result all the freebritney movement has been so slow and endlesssss, when u have real influence like beyonce, they act whatever it happens and thats it.

On 9/1/2016 at 4:33 AM, Nebulosa said:

Well, I wouldn't doubt it, in this case I think is worse than Britney, at least Britney has no romantic LINK to the person (technically) telling her what to do or dragging her alone (like Jason almost did).

Plus if is Beyonce, I never understood her "girl power" etc if she keep with a constant cheater and never calls him out but other women.

She has called him out.. she has children with this man and in that situation it’s tough to judge what a person should do you can’t judge unless you’re in their life

2 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

How is that weird that she never dated anyone lol... she met her soulmate in her 20’s and married him .. unfortunately, as a lot of couples go through, they had a rough patch & then got over it. Period

Jay z is suspicious and really strikes me off as a control freak and evil.

I mean he was friends with R kelly.

Beyonce seems to be a really nice talented woman who seems to be trapped in this business marriage i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that she's controlled by him.

I saw her homecoming documentary and he was there most of the times and attended meetings. 

He's banking of her success for joint albums and tours.

Archived