Revealed blind item about Beyonce being compared to Britney. Shocking.

BSfemme

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Paid for by Beyonce's team

She wants to be Britney so bad lmao. 

Trick you are a great enertainer but no one cares about your personal life. Your"Iconic" performance could not even make it a week before being forgotten. Welp. Poor you. **** the **** off.

You can't be "iconic" in 30 minutes performance, is more like a history lesson than a performance lets be real, to make an impact nowadays you need something fast and strong.

1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

I think they were going to divorce last year and she came up with lemonade. he was probably like "no btich you aint playing me like that" so they arranged to keep on the fake marriage and make this album a story as a marketing strategy. she is unhappy with him, that is why sometimes she actually does call him off during concert changing some lyrics. i mean wtf? why realease all this exposing music about your current husband? lmao do we even know any other men linked romantically to beyonce? i feel like she is asexual. he is in it for the business and she is in it cos she is a money ambitious *****. she does her part performing and she's great at it but in her personal life i feel like she doesnt have a say. i mean, what about the elevator incident? dam she didnt move a finger when her sister beated him! and about the child....she was NEVER pregnant...

i predict they will divorce soon and she will be exposed even though she does have a great marketing team.

btw, the blind item is indeed about beyonce. it was confirmed by the site.

Beyonce could never go against Jay Z is sad but is the truth, Jay Z is the only reason behind  because Beyonce became in a big brand name even if she is very talented, Jayz is a controller and many big  executives in the industry respect him, see him as a boss and gonna support him no matter what, if  beyonce leaves jay z would start the boycott against her besides Jay Z and his mafia  has served to clean all the  money that he earned as a former **** dealer and and that's have benefited many.

11 minutes ago, K3yN said:

Please, can someone explain to me what is exactly a "blind item" :gtfo:? I' ve been hearing about that term in the last months. Are these rumours or what? :shameless:

They are rumors that don't name names, so the people who wrote them don't get sued for telling the 'truth.' Tabloids nowadays are full of planted stories, bought and paid by the celebs and their team. 

I don't believe this tbh. I think she is definitely insecure, but I don't think she is as passive as this implies. I remember some blinds where she and Jayz would get into screaming matches and Kelly and Michelle would just sit there like this is normal to them cause it happens all the time. If she was really this passive and just wants to stay home, it would show in her work. Beyonce really wants the fame and the top-position. That's why she's always stealing creds and paying for awards and paying for 16 min slots to outshine everyone. But I do think her and Jayz's relationship is a business deal so that's why she doesn't say anything to his blatant cheating.

5 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

He goes out all of the time alone and is never asked about his life by her. Others close to her call him out, but not her.

lol this is nothing like Beyonce hello did you hear lemonade ?

Lemonade was a calculated move by both Jayz and Beyonce. Think about it. Jayz is a powerful mogul. You really think he wouldn't know whats up when his own wife is producing an album? He definitely wasn't blind-sided by it, he knew about it all along and he was okay with it because he would only have to endure a short moment of embarrassment in exchange for a major increase in subscriptions to Tidal (which was flopping at the time). If he was blind-sided by it, he'd be angry and there's no way he would've wanted to have it released exclusively on Tidal. These two and their team are actually super scheming behind the scenes and the GP falls for it hook, line, and sinker. 

The whole marriage seems like a business deal and it seems like Bey knew about his cheating for way longer but turns her cheek to it because who knows what arrangements they have. Remember that elevator incident? Bey was standing there calm af. So I believe that she doesn't call him out for what he's doing. 

1 hour ago, Smokez said:

Paid for by Beyonce's team

She wants to be Britney so bad lmao. 

Trick you are a great enertainer but no one cares about your personal life. Your"Iconic" performance could not even make it a week before being forgotten. Welp. Poor you. **** the **** off.

Lol the clown is trying too hard she should just quit :ehidk:

6 hours ago, justphil said:

Meh, Beyoncé has the best team in the business currently. It's not all her. In fact, I would say over 70% of her amazingness is her team giving ideas, etc. She is definitely less-than-smart. FFS she barely passed high school. She can barely speak in complete sentences. 

I will say she is a beautiful woman and a stage blazer, and the best in the biz right now no one can take her. But LBR her platform is provided by a smart and very resourceful team.

No she has cheated her way to the top and is insecure af I believe it was ALL her that wanted to perform right before Britney 

The blind item mentions Britney so....Britney related.

I have been a Beyonce fan since the 90s and I even bought the self titled album. Its just her shameless narcissism that bothers me. why can't she just go back to making great music about the ups and downs of her relationship with Jay-z, since she has since 2002, and then sit her *** down, I dont understand. Shes free to slay if she wants too, but don't deliberately over shadow people and pay everyone to talk about you ad nauseum.

Archived