Revealed blind item about Beyonce being compared to Britney. Shocking.

BSfemme

8 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Kim Kardashian says hi.

She loves taking photos of herself.

And being fat, lazy, at home doing nothing while still getting more famous.

And lets her "husband" Kanye rap about ******* other women.

Beyowolf loves performing.  She loves the spotlight and enlists Luicfer to help her perfect her performances. :truthtea:

Yeah, I thought of Kim as well. This doesn't sound like Beyonka to me. I might not like her much, but I'm not gonna claim that the woman who just performed a seven hour medley at the VMAs doesn't like performing and wants to stay at home...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

Yeah, I thought of Kim as well. This doesn't sound like Beyonka to me. I might not like her much, but I'm not gonna claim that the woman who just performed a seven hours medley at the VMAs doesn't like performing and wants to stay at home...

Exactly.  I can imagine her perfecting every detail until she bleeds.  Plus, it never said it was a singer.  It said A list celebrity/ power couple.  Kanye fits the description of the man, too.

14 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Exactly.  I can imagine her perfecting every detail until she bleeds.  Plus, it never said it was a singer.  It said A list celebrity/ power couple.  Kanye fits the description of the man, too.

I don't think it's Kim. Girl loves the fame. She is the definition of a famewhore. I gotta admit her schedule always seems jam-packed with appearances and events for her neverending quest for publicity. Plus there's also this.  She would rather stay home then to have to get dressed to the level of what is expected.
That's definitely not Kim. Kim is the kind of girl that will sit for 3 hours in makeup just to go out to the grocery store. She wears tight *** dresses and sky high heels even when pregnant. She's way too focused on "fashion" and image to be the type to rather stay home in sweats. 

CDAN is fake af. I used to be a huge fan in the early days but they've just been getting faker and faker. 

They will reveal who MV (look it up if you're unfamiliar) is this year supposedly and it's going to be Britney-they've been setting it up to be her for the last few years, which is clearly false because there are hundreds of videos of her singing live and all of the unreleased/unmastered demos that are clearly her. Their blinds have been a joke/just for clicks since about 2010 IMO.

GUYS THE SITE CONFIRMED IT IS BEYONCE AND JAY Z. UGH, IT'S A REVEALED BLIND ITEM. LET ME FIND THE LINK. HERE IT IS: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/01/blind-items-revealed-3-343.html

September 14, 2015

Did you know there is another A+ list singer out there that is just like Britney Spears? The only thing that has managed to keep this other A+list singer out of the headlines is that she is watched 24/7 much like Britney is now. Our singer was headed down a road of hair shaving and pink wig wearing but then got involved with a celebrity who saw their potential as a power couple. He loved the idea of creating a brand with her while at the same time being able to do whatever he wanted with whoever he wanted and she would never say or do anything. It is just not in her nature. Apparently she is almost dead behind the eyes and is happy just taking photos of herself and traveling the world. She would rather stay home then to have to get dressed to the level of what is expected. She would rather just watch television or talk to her friends. Her guy loves it. He goes out all of the time alone and is never asked about his life by her. Others close to her call him out, but not her.

Beyonce/Jay-Z

I posted it because they mention Britney. Obviously it's not the same lifestyle but it is interesting that it is kind of similar as they are both controlled..somehow... and it's quite interesting because Beyonce seemed to me like a powerful woman with a lot of attitude and **** but..well... it looks like it is just a stage presence. Never thought about her like this before..if u really think about her personal life has never been interesting. we all know her for her cool songs, stage attitude and live performances. I think it's coming...her time to be exposed it's coming. I remember when nobody talked about rihanna's personal life and it finally came.

There were/are rumours that Jay used to beat on her and cheat on her all the time from 2002-2008, until she got pregnant. Her mom said that cheating was no reason to break up with him, and that Beyonce should just go with it, because men are men. So she married him.

I don't know about the 'beating' part, but the cheating is obvious. I mean Lemonade is basically her screaming at him through her music so... Just goes to show what a fake mess she is, using her sham of a marriage to promote her music and get money 

2 minutes ago, Sparks said:

There were/are rumours that Jay used to beat on her and cheat on her all the time from 2002-2008, until she got pregnant. Her mom said that cheating was no reason to break up with him, and that Beyonce should just go with it, because men are men. So she married him.

I don't know about the 'beating' part, but the cheating is obvious. I mean Lemonade is basically her screaming at him through her music so... Just goes to show what a fake mess she is, using her sham of a marriage to promote her music and get money 

it's quite sad and ironic. she's singing about being strong, powerful, independent, inspiring..but then she allows her husband to cheat on her and treat her like ****. they are so damn fake.

Just now, BSfemme said:

it's quite sad and ironic. she's singing about being strong, powerful, independe, inspiring..but then she allows her husband to cheat on her and treat her like ****. they are so damn fake.

M.T.E

That's why I can't stand her. The most annoying thing is that it seems like the whole world is eating her act up, I mean nobody looks at her as a fake person, or a fraud (which is kind of weird to me after the whole elevator mess). Like you said, she sings about being strong and a FEMINIST, yet she lets her husband treat her like dirt. But I honestly think that she doesn't mind, the only reason why (imo) people were checking for Lemonade was because of the lyrics about Jay. So basically she is the winner in all this, she gets lots of press, fame and money

I honestly just feel bad for their kid, I hope she doesn't grow up and learn all this **** about her parents

Beyonce is a insecured person. I mean, why try to steal the Light of Rihanna (the artist who gave more money to her husband ever) on the VMAs with that medley of Lemonade? I'm sure if Beyonce was just performing one song (4-6minutes of performance) Rihanna would have a proper medley of all her hits and not just 4 random performance during the show. 

And don't act like she is smart enough. She have the Best Creative and Mannagement Team right now Period. How she can sell more albums without a proper hit song since the 2009? 

I mean if Beyonce (album) was not a Visual and Surprise release I'm sure the sales albums will be 50% less from the total, same with Lemonade. 

All that visual, movies, and surprises ***** that her Team does is just for the GP and the Media praises her, buy her album without having a proper hit song since Single Ladies. 

I wish Britney have a Team like the she have, I mean Britney Team and Larry were amazing in her Prime, but now they are old and lack of ideas of how Sold Britney to the GP. 

5 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Beyonce is a insecured person. I mean, why try to steal the Light of Rihanna (the artist who gave more money to her husband ever) on the VMAs with that medley of Lemonade? I'm sure if Beyonce was just performing one song (4-6minutes of performance) Rihanna would have a proper medley of all her hits and not just 4 random performance during the show. 

you know what? i think she lip synched her vmas performance.

14 minutes ago, Sparks said:

That would be pretty sad actually:sizeup:

Just now, lirebelde said:

That would be pretty sad actually:sizeup:

I would have had some compassion for the woman if she didn't exploit her marriage like she does

One second she is releasing songs about how she ain't nobodys ***** and how she's gonna twerk her *** on 'the next ****' if Jay don't treat her right, then the next second she is posting a picture perfect pic of them on her ig #mess

And it's not like she can't leave him, she can! She has the money and the family/fans to support her, but I guess the arrangement they have is good enough for her

i never believe in 'blind item' but the description does fit perfectly with how i picture her in person. her image seems very very controlled to the T, even when she's performing it seems like she's not being herself. just compare her to rihanna you'll see what i mean.

17 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I would have had some compassion for the woman if she didn't exploit her marriage like she does

One second she is releasing songs about how she ain't nobodys ***** and how she's gonna twerk her *** on 'the next ****' if Jay don't treat her right, then the next second she is posting a picture perfect pic of them on her ig #mess

And it's not like she can't leave him, she can! She has the money and the family/fans to support her, but I guess the arrangement they have is good enough for her

I understand.  why i cant stand beyonce is for the falsehood and manipulation that her  team has done over the masses besides am of those who think that they premeditate things and they paid to journalists to make her looks like deity and to embarrass other artists, but it actually is pretty sad that for money and fame or for have  the media at her feets she allows that her husband treats her like **** (if this is true) something is not right on her,  her self-esteem must be in the under ground.

3 hours ago, makemeslay said:

IDK. Beyonce is super charged with the whole Black Lives Matter movement. Her entire image now revolves around exploiting it to push her music. The others didnt have that, except maybe MJ, but he was never totally shielded from criticism by being a black icon like Beyonce currently is being treated.

but what happens when that affects her negatively? I mean people have alreayd called her out for  being a surface level feminist.

Archived