Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not really that, but she keeps letting people take advantage of her because she's so nice.  (see introducing Bey for her vanguard speech in 2011, promoting Bieber with that stupid sign, letting G Eazy take over her comeback VMA performance, etc.)  I've had it with her team allowing this & embarrassing her.

3 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

it's not really that, but she keeps letting people take advantage of her because she's so nice.  (see introducing Bey for her vanguard speech in 2011, promoting Bieber with that stupid sign, letting G Eazy take over her comeback VMA performance, etc.)  I've had it with her team allowing this & embarrassing her.

this, it looked so much as a vma performance to promote g eazy . I still dont understand the point of cutting off make me to sing one his songs :donewithit:. so about britney we got what? 2min? less than that probably

I agree. I liked the performance. She looked great and danced good.

But playing an edited studio track and miming has to stop at some point. 

You realize she only has to sing live more often so people will respect her right? She can do it. 

Not that she needs their respect, but it's getting old with all the top comments being negative about her and people viewing her as a joke when she's not. 

1 hour ago, JJones12992 said:

Idk. I didn't really see rihanna or Beyonce singing that much. 

Because she's Britney they always talk that **** she was live a little on carpool and they still talked, that's her burden

even when everyone dose it she the only one talked about 

Hunty please log out :sofedup:

She is a performer, an entretainer, a recording artist that earned the title "Princess of Pop" by her perona, charisma and fearless attitude.

People will never be happy with whatever she does... so who cares she is ******* Britney Spears, you want to hear live vocals then stan for someone else. There are plenty of good singers out there, don't dare to shade Britney because she isn't singing live. :wannadie:

She does sings when she feels to le her do her thing :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

you cant do this sis, isnt fair

if britney would put a performance like that one almost no one would care about lipsynch, just the usual haters, trust me

so just lets not compare primeney with currentney otherwise isnt a fair. Lets compare currentney with after primeney 2006-2015 . She's doing so much better now! She has the fire back, the energy, she just needs a better team, better choreos and stop improving moves with the ones she's used to from zumba classes

well then in BBMAS there was still complaining about lip synching even tho there was prerecorded vocals and she danced the whole time... so .... there is never a winning time for her 

Apart from Brit performing after her, what was the cause of her overshadowing?

I didn't watch Beyonce's performance, simply because I have zero interest in doing so. I'm not a hater, just not a fan.

Anyway, was it because she was singing live and Britney wasn't? Was it because she performed like 4-5 songs, giving her a much larger stage time and opportunity to shine brighter than Brit? If she only performed one song, would it still hurt Britney's performance? What was it? Anyone care to fill me in? Why is everyone saying that it so cruel for Britney to perform after her?

Beyone's performance was so ******* boring, BUT I will give her props on eye-******* the camera. That's what Britney used to do. Whenever Britney notices the camera now she blinks rapidly and turns away, and that's not Britney to me.

I'm glad she's building her confidence though. I understand it's not easy for her after a decade of media harassment.

I hope we see progression (where she winks at the camera, looks into it fiercely, and giggles at the end) like she used to do.

That Beyonce ***** is so overrated tbh, I don't mean to be racist cause i'm not, but a big part of people idolizing her in the US is because she is black. Yeah, she's talented and a good performer, but this days in the US there's so much white guilt and white folks think that just because they "like" a black performer, they won't be racist and stuff. 

***** is overrated. This is why she's not THAT big outside the US. 

Archived