Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No the vmas performance wasn't everything it could of been but ok proud of her. For taking that step to get her self back on that stage again and performing again after the 2007 disaster. Yes she lip synced not like we didn't know she was gonna do that. It could of been more shocking but I don't care. All that matters to me is that she's trying to get herself out there again and she did just that. It might not be perfect yet but one day it will be. Give her time. I didn't give up on her in 2007 and I will not now.

Just now, GoddessOfPop said:

Not at all, most of them are old. Actually people of all ages are complaining. 

the one's drgging her the hardest for her vocals are other stans though. i mean ofc everybody's not happy with it but if she can put on a great show like her prime i don't think the older ones will have a problem with the lip sync, the new gens however seems to prioritize live singing more. that's how i see it anyway :quirkney:

20 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

Everyone loves the performance. NON FANS love the performance. She's not sabotaging herself hun.

I dont where have you been sweetie but not everyone loved the performance, not even stans. My country is critizing her a lot, and I see more bad comments from GP than good ones. Besides there even are britney's fans disappointed with such lack production and all. Even brazilians!!

14 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

find the live singing in this.... or any of her performances pls .... that's not sabotaging

you cant do this sis, isnt fair

if britney would put a performance like that one almost no one would care about lipsynch, just the usual haters, trust me

so just lets not compare primeney with currentney otherwise isnt a fair. Lets compare currentney with after primeney 2006-2015 . She's doing so much better now! She has the fire back, the energy, she just needs a better team, better choreos and stop improving moves with the ones she's used to from zumba classes

4 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I dont where have you been sweetie but not everyone loved the performance, not even stans. My country is critizing her a lot, and I see more bad comments from GP than good ones. Besides there even are britney's fans disappointed with such lack production and all. Even brazilians!!

I've spoken to alot of my peers and aside from the lip synching, they complimented her presence and dancing. Especially when she grinded on the floor. Idk maybe I'm too mature to sit and whine over bad comments, like most of you.

I'm just a little confused. Have you guys not seen her POM segments? The VMA performance was more entertaining than most of her POM shows. She did nothing different than what she's been doing for the last three years. And it was nice to see her collab on stage with a male artist, she has rarely done that.

55 minutes ago, GoddessOfPop said:

Oh please, go check all the comments online. The performance is nice but the public is MOSLTY being harsh. 

a lot of my friends loved the performance and while they are the type to stream (spotify/youtube), they are not the type to write comments. the ones you're reading the comments of are mostly stans/fans and haters/trolls

Archived