Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanos18

if britney performed make me yesterday (instead of last year) it would be the best of the night and the highlight of 2017.vma's yesterday was so bad.no star power no stage presence no (real and decent) choreo nothing.so don't come for make me vma performance after yesterday's mess ..britney was incredible! britney-spears-g-eazy-perform-2016-mtv-v597571324.JPGgettyimages-597570806.jpgbritney-spears-g-eazy_4af6c148-6da0-11e6DA4GSK_UQAArSEA.jpg0020.jpg0015.jpgDA4FTuTU0AAmt2C.jpgDA4Hp6MVwAAekK6.jpgDA4FOf3VoAESZkg.jpg

yeah, vma 2017 was ****. There was no celebrity that i liked like : kendrick lamar, fifth harmony, katy perrry(cringe fest :moorangu:), lorde with her strange dance ( i like her music and i know she had a terrible flu), ed sheeran's shape of crap . I liked only miley and pink but nothing special. Katty digged up her grave for good with her cringe fest vma 2017 presentation

13 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Is it like some sort of fetish yall have developed?

Its like Selena Gomez's song applies perfectly here, if Britney were singing the song to Exhale :orangu: 

Take it or leave it, baby, take it or leave it

But I know you wont leave it,

Cuz I know that you need it

(I push you out and you come right back)

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She looks like Gretchen in that gif, I just realized :britdrown:

This is when she was using Glenn, right?

Yes. :orangu:

The styling for this video was a tragedy, like I get that it's supposed to be 80's but wow, that bleach blonde hair with the heavy spray tan, pink lipstick, etc. :gross:

They could have managed something more flattering for her because she's so beautiful and doesn't need to be caked in cosmetics.

Archived