Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

Jordan Miller

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, osu24 said:

if all of that was on point, there wouldn't be so much complaining lol. all of that was on point on the 2001 vmas and she still didn't sing live then. 

It's a different industry now. People rarely lip sync anymore. Even Selena Gomez sings live. And if she can, Britney definitely can.

That is the one thing I would do is do pre recorded vocals and have her do some singing here or there kind of like she did with the DWAD tour.. :lustney: that's what needs to happen so team britney get with the ******* program here on out :nyschool: otherwise things look flawless.. but I kind of feel like if she keeps getting this backlash from the ugly public she may semi retire if not for a good while.. and I will miss her so very much these ******* nasty ugly c*nts hate them!!! :kidcries:

2 minutes ago, GoddessOfPop said:

Oh please, go check all the comments online. Ther performance is nice but the public is MOSLTY being harsh. 

i wouldn't say mostly.... i'm seeing like 50/50. and a lot of the bad 50 does have to do with her lip syncing because the energy and all was there. i tend to agree with the OP though. she's nailing everything else, so now she just needs to make an effort to sing a little bit live. along with a pre-recorded backing track or something. i know it's a longshot, but really it would help a lot.

or even some pre-recorded non-album vocals like FFT

3 minutes ago, GoddessOfPop said:

Oh please, go check all the comments online. The performance is nice but the public is MOSLTY being harsh. 

Those same comments can be found under almost every performance she's ever done. Aside from lip-syning,( which she's always done), she killed it!

Don't take your insecurities out on Britney, because you're sad about a few nobodies who have no impact on Britney's artistry what-so-ever.

what's funny is the people who has problem with it are mostly those ariana vocal obsessed 12 y.o fanbase :quirkney:

from what ive seen older audience focus more on entertainment value rather than the "ooh is she singing live? IS SHE??!" fiasco

Archived