Updated with Mood Ring* Digital Booklet - Glory (fan made by me)

mmmpatti

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

No no no at all! It looks perfect! I meant on iTunes :britdrown: How do i change the official one for the one you made?

Firstly, I don't think there is an official iTunes one, well I didn't get one anyways. I'm on a MacBook but I was able to add it to iTunes by "right" clicking and selecting Open With and then choosing iTunes. I'm pretty sure you have the same option on a PC to choose Open With as well. If that makes any sense to you?

1 minute ago, mmmpatti said:

Firstly, I don't think there is an official iTunes one, well I didn't get one anyways. I'm on a MacBook but I was able to add it to iTunes by "right" clicking and selecting Open With and then choosing iTunes. I'm pretty sure you have the same option on a PC to choose Open With as well. If that makes any sense to you?

Oh of course makes sense, I usually never change covers or booklets (I always purchase physicals for the booklet) so I wasn't sure how to access a digital booklet lol. Yeah I was clicking on the cover and couldn't find a booklet for my life, now I understand why haha. 

6 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

1. you should add "..." at the end of all the Make Me titles

2. private show should say: want YOUR attention, not YOU attention (in the lyrics)

3. man on the moon lyrics: hiver not hivers

good job--much better than the original :kisses2all:

Thank you for letting me know! Changes will be made and I will repost the link with corrections soon!

17 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

1. you should add "..." at the end of all the Make Me titles

2. private show should say: want YOUR attention, not YOU attention (in the lyrics)

3. man on the moon lyrics: hiver not hivers

good job--much better than the original :kisses2all:

Here is the link with corrections! https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5NRZX1IA-KnaHp4c2hCc29kWXM  I've also added it to the original post. Thanks again!

7 minutes ago, Black Angel said:

I love it! Is there any way this could be easily layed out into a physical booklet kind of way?

Thanks! There probably would be a way but I'm not the guy to ask. I would not know how to go about it. Probably would need some special software for that?

8 hours ago, mmmpatti said:

Thank you! Are you sure. French is my native tongue and to me it sounds like "T'es" and it would make sense. Listen up, "Mon amour, un moment aver toi, dans le noir, comme une coupure électrique, test la lumière" translates to "My love, a moment with you, in the dark, like a blackout, you're the light" I personally think it's "T'es" and not "de". I could be wrong though.

I hear "t'es" too.

By the way, I don't think she says "mon amour", I think it is a variation of what she says before "quand tu fais, fais-moi l'amour, moi l'amour" (j'entends la même chose à chaque fois et ça semble logique, il y a une sorte de progression - c'est un peu bizarre au niveau de la qualité de la langue, mais la chanson n'a pas été écrite par un francophone)

J'ai vu que tu mettais les accents sur les majuscules. Dans ce cas, il faut aussi que tu en ajoutes un à CHÂTEAU MARRIOTT (d'ailleurs, je ne sais pas comment tu as fait pour comprendre ce qu'elle dit après, j'ai beau réécouter, son accent est indéchiffrable - le seul truc que j'arrive à entendre, c'est "il m'emmène au").

Superbe booklet, en tout cas. ;)

Archived