Updated with Mood Ring* Digital Booklet - Glory (fan made by me)

mmmpatti

41 minutes ago, rocKstar said:

Excellent job! Here I give you some comments as regards the lyrics: 

. One member in here said he asked one of Private show writers and he said the lyrics are "wildin' out" on the low.

. Just like me: She says "warming up my tongue". 

. Liar: She says "you can beg and you can PLEAD". 

Thanks man... I'll get to looking into it!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, rocKstar said:

Excellent job! Here I give you some comments as regards the lyrics: 

. One member in here said he asked one of Private show writers and he said the lyrics are "wildin' out" on the low.

. Just like me: She says "warming up my tongue". 

. Liar: She says "you can beg and you can PLEAD". 

Alright, she's all up to date... for now! https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5NRZX1IA-KnSTJoLWp1UkZQbk0

23 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

Also thanks to everyone else who helped me with the lyrics... I've updated this booklet like 30+ times, even if it was just one word, she was updated! 

Thank you so much for doing this! I just hope someone eventually uploads the Taiwan lyrics booklet so that we can have the full official lyrics 100% correct, without any mispelled lyrics whatsoever! 

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

Will you add Mood Ring? And the RCA logo is a little wrong. It's RCA Nashville

I will add Mood Ring but I'm waiting for the album credits of the song. The soon I find the those, the sooner I'll be able to add the booklet update. The lyrics and track list are done, credits are the last part. And the RCA logo is right, RCA Nashville is for country artist only (Dolly Parton, Miranda Lambert, Chris Young, Jake Owen, Kane Brown).

19 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

Alright guys, I believe this is the finale version. Mood Ring lyrics, credits and track list was added! Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5NRZX1IA-KnSkpIM3ZPWWtGWk0

I know you just finished your booklet, but I was reading someone's comment about making one that's CD booklet kind of one. I've been using a free program called Scribus. I'm fairly new to making booklets to, but it was fairly easy to figure it out. You can layout the text and photos and everything. If it's something you're interested in using you can give it try. :) If you do try it, the page layout on most I found is Width: 9.5 inches, height: 4.75 inches.

LINK: https://www.scribus.net/downloads/stable-branch/

2 minutes ago, britney_rox89 said:

I know you just finished your booklet, but I was reading someone's comment about making one that's CD booklet kind of one. I've been using a free program called Scribus. I'm fairly new to making booklets to, but it was fairly easy to figure it out. You can layout the text and photos and everything. If it's something you're interested in using you can give it try. :) If you do try it, the page layout on most I found is Width: 9.5 inches, height: 4.75 inches.

I'm gonna find and post the link.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Archived