Updated with Mood Ring* Digital Booklet - Glory (fan made by me)

mmmpatti

I wanted a digital booklet for Glory, so I made my own. I stayed true to the album booklet but added lyrics. Use if you please.

*Updated link with a few corrections!

**Updated link 2 with few corrections! (you guys are damn good!)

***Updated link 3 with Mood Ring lyrics, credits and track list and a few corrections! (Sept 18)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5NRZX1IA-KnM2VBZXhadTU5R0k

And for those of you who would simply like the lyrics alone: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5NRZX1IA-KnakRLSmp5UkxfM1E

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

It slays hard! :crying1: Are these official lyrics?

If by official you mean from the record label or an inside source, no they are not. But I've took the time to listen very carefully to each song and do changes so that they are all correct. There is just Man on the moon that I'm not even 50% sure of... that "french" part.

Just now, SamanthaBailey said:

I love you so much ho :saycheese:  this perfect AF, why you no work for RCA?  brenda's team need 2 hire you to fix ha **** single cover since 2008 days :donewithit:

Ha because I'm no professional and it's A LOT of work but I need something to keep me busy from listening to the album when it leaked!

3 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:
3 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

***** they pay you 4 it :donewithit:  go put in job application to ha team, put digital booklet as you resume  :mj:

Haha you're too kind! But honestly anyone could do this, there is nothing fancy about this booklet, it's technically just a Apple Keynote presentation that I turned into a PDF.

2 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Just hover over it and you can change it

Its won't let me, I've tried.

4 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

flawless job :tbh: 

Looks like something official :tbh:

(BTW little Typo in "Coupure Électrique", it's "DE la lumière" not "T'es" , so it's "a blackout "of" the light" :) )

Thank you! Are you sure. French is my native tongue and to me it sounds like "T'es" and it would make sense. Listen up, "Mon amour, un moment aver toi, dans le noir, comme une coupure électrique, test la lumière" translates to "My love, a moment with you, in the dark, like a blackout, you're the light" I personally think it's "T'es" and not "de". I could be wrong though.

12 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This is really beautiful! Thank you for this!!

No problem, it's my pleasure!

Archived