RCA didn't release enough physical copies!!

noah fence

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't bought any of Britney physical albums since Blackout. I find buying digital version way more convenient. I can gift it to by besties and then call them up and force them to listen to it. I love the idea of getting it INSTANTLY.

Besides, my laptop doesn't have disc drive anymore :lanacackle:

13 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

I work at walmart. I haven't seen any at all this week, and we usually get CD shipments a few days earlier before release date. Im bout to go scavenger hunting in receiving if I don't see any on the shelves when I clock in today :lessons:

I'm also going to keep some copies by the register and ask every customer "and would you like to add a copy of Glory for 11.99 today?" :lessons:. If I get fired, it'll be for a good cause.

2 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

**** streaming tbh. :tiffeyeroll:

Literally there were 1000s of 1989s and 25s. 

Maybe britney should have named her album after a number so they would sell it :beysip:

It does suck that physical copies are becoming a thing of the past and streaming is gaining popularity. I need the physical copy or my britney collection doesn't feel complete :crying11:

2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Maybe britney should have named her album after a number so they would sell it :beysip:

It does suck that physical copies are becoming a thing of the past and streaming is gaining popularity. I need the physical copy or my britney collection doesn't feel complete :crying11:

What would she call it? 666? :tiffsmoke:

2 minutes ago, wut said:

YES! I was ready to cover the whole shelf at the store with Glory albums, but there were only like 4?:sickofu: And I'm from Norway

I was trying to do the exact same thing lol. My target only had 5 copies. I wanted to cover the entire shelf with Glory but I couldn't smh. I'm from the U.S. though.

Archived