RCA didn't release enough physical copies!!

noah fence

All day I've been on Twitter seeing people go to Walmart or Target and there are either no copies on shelves or just 2-4, a lot of people (including me) asked employees if there are any more copies in the back and they said that's all they received. So it's not like they're "selling out quickly" since the employees literally said they only received like 2 or 4 copies :queenie:

I went to Walmart this morning at 8am to buy this masterpiece. I run to the CD aisle, and I don't see Glory. I then go over to electronics customer service and ask them if they have any copies in the back. She brings out a big box full of new CD's. I look in the box and it's ALL other artists (FGL, Barbra, Celine, etc) and then I spot 4 copies of Glory. No deluxe editions btw just standards. So the employee feels bad (she could tell I was a huge fan) and goes into the back and looks through like 10 boxes for a deluxe edition and there's no other copies of the album. She comes back and sounds confused saying "Britney dropped an album and we only received 4 copies? That's weird."

The same thing has happened to many other people online, it seems like RCA only shipped like 2-4 copies to a lot of stores, cheap flop *** label tbh. They even had more copies of Breathe In Breathe Out in stores on release day :queenie:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Same thing happened to me. I went to may local Target in the LA area and they didn't even receive any. The clerk was like, "The album came out last night, we don't have it though." And I was like, "Target doesn't have Britney Spears' masterpiece Glory?!" :ohi: And she was like, "No." :umwtf: None of the Target's in the area had it. I went to Best Buys to get my deluxe copy though! :ahhh:

Just now, ShadowTriumph said:

gosh this isn't 2011 when will you get it . :mj:

1- You can buy the same album online

2- you can stream it on spotify

:riri:

physical copies aren't everything geez you guys need to update your moves a bit:xcuseme:

I hate digital albums. I rather have a physical copy which I can import to my computer. :lessons:

There were only 2 deluxe copies left at the FYE near me; me and my friend snagged them and then a Britney fan who came in two minutes after us had to settle for the standard edition. 

Also - it was the cheapest I've seen it for the deluxe version (Only 11.99, 9.99 for the standard) and they were giving 10% off to customers who had the Pokemon GO app. :orly:

Like someone else said, in RCA's defense after what happened with BJ they are probably just trying to play it smart. They can always send out more copies but they can't exactly take them back from the stores and get the manufacturing costs back..

Plus, most people buy the music digitally now.

Archived