RCA didn't release enough physical copies!!

noah fence

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally went to 2 targets which they did not even receieve a shipment to put on display. The F.Y.E at the mall by my house closed down, then I went to Best Buy and they had both standard and deluxe versions. I was just irritated I had to make 3 stops to find it. Britney Jean only took 1, and that doesn't seem fair tbh lol.

5 minutes ago, VLMUseekAmy said:

This morning in Belgium:

image.jpg

Nothing crazy but it clearly sells.

Bought my deluxe edition and the cover was upside down though - like :madonna:

Anyway, Celine and her flop French songs are taking all the space :grimace:

Which Fnac did you go to? I went to the one in Leuven and they only had 2 copies on display yesterday. I'll go recheck today..

Also I can't that the Deluxe is 21€99 here but 14€99 in Portugal :chershade:

10 minutes ago, Joachim said:

Which Fnac did you go to? I went to the one in Leuven and they only had 2 copies on display yesterday. I'll go recheck today..

Luik. But I also bought one in Brussels yesterday and there were loads of CDs to buy!!

Where are you from? :ahhh:

2 hours ago, Trentals said:

Even in Australia, I went to JB Hifi yesterday and had to go searching for it in the A-Z section! They didn't have it on the highlights, recent release, this weeks releases or the chart section. It was hidden away! I'm pissed.

Same for Müller in Germany.. and even in the A-Z section they just had one deluxe edition (which I obviously bought :myjam: )  

9 hours ago, Blackout Fan said:

they were probably based from the performance of the previous album an Britney's albums sales growth from an album to the other. Which means : It might be the first time Britney outsells her previous album excluding greatest hits). Nobody was ready for this :orangu:

Circus outsold Blackout 

So, many US stores received few or no copies on release day, but Mexico received copies one week before? :orangu:

Where are the people who were praising RCA last week for this stupid email to radios? :lessons:

Wake up, people, her team and RCA are still useless. :beynah:

l46CuTt81mlX8VDQQ.gif

9 hours ago, Nando. said:

in brazil they delayed it to the 31st in fnac and in other places it is popping in small numbers, our circulation number is only 15.000 coppies!!!!!

You will get an iconic special Paper Doll edition, so stop whining. I pre-ordered mine at Fnac France, and this is the normal deluxe edition. :crying1:

Consider yourself lucky! :lessons:

2 hours ago, VLMUseekAmy said:

This morning in Belgium:

image.jpg

€19.99 for which version?! What a rip-off. I'm glad I ordered my deluxe edition in France, at 12.99 (15.99 with a €3 discount for Fnac members). :orangu:

2 hours ago, Joachim said:

So  €19.99 is the standard edition? **** Belgium, to be honest. I don't understand all these price differences when we are all using the same currency.

VAT taxes cannot explain such a difference. :decisions:

2 hours ago, VLMUseekAmy said:

Luik. But I also bought one in Brussels yesterday and there were loads of CDs to buy!!

Where are you from? :ahhh:

Oh yasss, I'm going to Brussels tomorrow. I might pick up another copy as well. Céline is definitely taken the #1 in Wallonia. But in Flanders she still might have a chance.. I just went to FNAC Leuven again and they were playing the CD in stores :kisses2all: receipts on my snapchat!

I'm originally from Bruges but now living in leuven. hbu?

Archived