RCA didn't release enough physical copies!!

noah fence

4 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

That's really weird because I'm in Louisiana and it's like a pretty small place, yet FYE had at least 20 stacked on the new music shelf, two of our Walmarts here had maybe 8-10? And our target had about 7. All deluxe and standard.

Thats because it's her home state lol

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't bought my physical copy yet.

it's because everyone just uses iTunes and Spotify now.

Man, I used to make a game of peeling the sticker off the top of a CD and making a game of whether i could peel it off in one piece or not. I stuck them on the back of my door as a kid/teen. I had all of Britney's there for years lol. Nsync. Hansen. God - I feel old lol

25 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This is a good tactic tbh. It creates demand plus it's good for those "BRITNEY "GLORY" ALBUM: SOLD OUT ACROSS THE UNITED STATES" headlines. 

Fans should not say things like "not enough copies!!!!11" this is bad promo... Instead tweet "BRITNEY ALBUM SOLD OUT @ WHATEVER TARGET"

I like your spin tnh :uknowit:

I'm not surprised.  After BJ and 'Pretty Girls' flopped so embarrassingly hard, they probably (and understandably) assumed Glory wouldn't be met with such a demand.  It's awesome that they were wrong, even if people are having trouble finding it.  Now they just need to send out more shipments ASAP to make sure it's available everywhere, especially next week after the VMAs.

Archived