RCA didn't release enough physical copies!!

noah fence

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Joachim said:

Oh yasss, I'm going to Brussels tomorrow. I might pick up another copy as well. Céline is definitely taken the #1 in Wallonia. But in Flanders she still might have a chance.. I just went to FNAC Leuven again and they were playing the CD in stores :kisses2all: receipts on my snapchat!

I'm originally from Bruges but now living in leuven. hbu?

Awesome! Celine is stuck at #1 in Wallonia but Flanders could make the difference. :unreal:

Topic-related: will you be going out? PM me!

Guest Arckangel
13 hours ago, MTL899 said:

On a little bit of a side note, if the next single or two do well I think there's a big chance that we could get a re release of the album before the holidays. (Like an early December release)

I would love that. A new, more high quality cover and an extra song or two. The ONLY real complaint I have about the album is that they should have only released one version. This is a 17 track album. Period. The "bonus" tracks are as much a part of the album as the other tracks. I get that financially they kind of have to release a standard, cheaper version but it upsets me to think that some people may not hear the entire 17 track album.

We shall see!

People don't always want to listen to a long album. It's good to have a shorter and longer version.

Guest Arckangel
13 hours ago, Barbie. said:

Britney Jean really hurt her, the label thought there wasn't any interest:sickofu:

It has sold over 700 000 units worldwide; not bad. Let's hope 'Glory' does better.

Archived